A Knight of Tea

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #315378 by
Replied by on topic A Knight of Tea

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Well I'm here and I hope we can continue

Excellent. Looking forward to you doing some coordination. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #315379 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic A Knight of Tea

Arisaig wrote:

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Well I'm here and I hope we can continue

Excellent. Looking forward to you doing some coordination. :)

There are three knights feel free to contact them next round there will be difrent knights. if you need more coordination than that let me know .

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #315380 by

Attachment 00coordination.JPG not found

Coordination involves someone leading things, taking charge. Leaders lead from the front, not standing behind and shouting "Go ahead, do your own thing, if it happens it happens, if not, oh well."

Some people are shy. Don't leave it up to them to contact someone, they may not. Make the initial introduction, connect people (like you say you enjoy doing). Then let them take it from there.
Attachments:

More
6 years 2 months ago #315387 by Carlos.Martinez3
Thank you for one of many definitions that can apply here. Here ( in the Temple) we have a very visible self paced idea that we use for a many things. A very visible idea aa well, is the push or the encouragment to take responsibility for ones self begining in the ip and during apprentiship and on past the knight and senior knight and so on in paths here. I, myself , have a way of doing things that keeps this very idea or ideas center.
At this time ,if you care to participate feel free to. The object of tea with a knight is to break the fears and the invisible walls and reach out to our knights here with questions or conserns or just even a chance to get to know them on a personal level. Feel free to contact me pm or Skype. This isn't speed dating or tell you how to do things but a simple exercise in practicing how to step out of those common things that would keep ... from asking or knowing. There are 3 knights who have commited the open door to be avalible for questions. Take it upon your self to reach out to those who have reached out at this time . Use or utelise this opportunity. Any questions feel free to contact me directly . May the force find you as you seek it !
Seek happy knights - for happy days !

Build, not tear down.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #315390 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: I, myself , have a way of doing things that keeps this very idea or ideas center.

So focusing on the idea, and not the people involved? Excellent.

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: At this time ,if you care to participate feel free to. The object of tea with a knight is to break the fears and the invisible walls and reach out to our knights here with questions or conserns or just even a chance to get to know them on a personal level.

Okay, but that still leaves that there is no organisation rather than a "have at it" attitude. You're ensuring this whole venture dies out because of lack of maintenance or a leading force spearheading the movement. You're claiming leadership over this, then lead, not just point in a direction and hope people follow. It takes next to no effort, about as much effort as continuously bumping threads, something you've mastered, so you should be able to do this.

More
6 years 2 months ago #315392 by Carlos.Martinez3
Join or not join - in the choice is yours young Jedi . You know what to do.

Build, not tear down.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #315394 by
I'm trying to help you become a better leader, having extensive leadership experience myself.

You claim to want to bring the community together, yet blow off someone trying to help, half handedly dismissing everything I've said.

You don't want that, I can take a hint. Enjoy.

More
6 years 2 months ago #315396 by Carlos.Martinez3

Arisaig wrote: I'm trying to help you become a better leader, having extensive leadership experience myself.

You claim to want to bring the community together, yet blow off someone trying to help, half handedly dismissing everything I've said.

You don't want that, I can take a hint. Enjoy.

Hope to see you next round - if you choose to !

Build, not tear down.

More
6 years 2 months ago #315400 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic A Knight of Tea
Really, Carlos? The original point of this project was clear. People sign up, and the organizing knight (at the time, Kit) pairs them up, helps them get introduced if needed, and then let's them organize when they want to meet.

If you didn't want to do that when you took over, then why the hell did you take over? So you could have your name on something else? Again? Really?

Either do what you agreed to do, which is help people pair up and not simply bump a thread, or pass it on to someone who will actually do the job.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 2 months ago #315403 by Carlos.Martinez3
Ok - I'm not kit . Clearly . I will take into consideration the request . If you like to join by all means you know what to do. This revolving objection is dizzying and keeping. So for now, if you care to join please join in. Please pm or Skype the 3 knights and have fun and enjoy .

Build, not tear down.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi