A Knight of Tea

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #315404 by
Replied by on topic A Knight of Tea

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Ok - I'm not kit . Clearly . I will take into consideration the request . If you like to join by all means you know what to do. This revolving objection is dizzying and keeping. So for now, if you care to join please join in. Please pm or Skype the 3 knights and have fun and enjoy .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #315405 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic A Knight of Tea
No I don't know what to do because the knight who took charge of this refuses to what he agreed to do which was match people up.

Again, if you don't want to to do that, let someone else do the job!

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 2 months ago #315407 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic A Knight of Tea
We could be a little gentler ladies and gents. Thank you Carlos for taking over. If you find your method does not work, please take into consideration what Arisaig has suggested. That may work a bit better.

And guys, please be mindful that people are more likely to accept correction/advice privately. Public stuff tends to raise hackles

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, , Zero

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #315408 by

Rosalyn J wrote: We could be a little gentler ladies and gents. Thank you Carlos for taking over. If you find your method does not work, please take into consideration what Arisaig has suggested. That may work a bit better.

And guys, please be mindful that people are more likely to accept correction/advice privately. Public stuff tends to raise hackles

Been there, tried that. No different in private...

More
6 years 2 months ago #315409 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic A Knight of Tea
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/open-discussions/118954-a-knight-of-tea?start=80#312267

We have 3 knight willing to take time to drink "tea " feel free this round To get to know them ask or even just chit chat. Choose all 3 this round and see what you find. Seek happy knights for happy days!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
6 years 2 months ago #315412 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic A Knight of Tea

Arisaig wrote:

Rosalyn J wrote: We could be a little gentler ladies and gents. Thank you Carlos for taking over. If you find your method does not work, please take into consideration what Arisaig has suggested. That may work a bit better.

As have I on numerous occasions. Some people refuse to accept constructive criticism no matter what route it's given in.

But whatever. Keep feeding your own ego, Carlos. Thanks for not doing the job you signed up for... Again.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal

More
6 years 2 months ago #315414 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic A Knight of Tea

Avalon wrote:

Arisaig wrote:

As have I on numerous occasions. Some people refuse to accept constructive criticism no matter what route it's given in.

But whatever. Keep feeding your own ego, Carlos. Thanks for not doing the job you signed up for... Again.

So clearly the focus isn't the idea of getting to want to know knights - the 3 that are avalible but to derail and quibble about logistics and leadership styles and those in charge ? Thank you and may the Force be with you.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
6 years 2 months ago #315416 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic A Knight of Tea
Carlos, no one's asking you to be me. I think we have enough trouble with one of me around! XD they're just bringing up that you've changed the program. It was very successful as it was and we got a lot of great feedback and repeat 'customers' ;) (until I broke it when I got too busy)

The history of this was because it was brought up that the Knights were distant and unknown, making it difficult for others to approach them. The Knight of Tea was a way to round-robin match up individuals because there are those too shy to approach a Knight or for other reasons can't pick one out. By pairing up individuals and messaging them "You have *Knight*" and "You have *not-a-Knight*", it gave them some direction and an ice pick to get them started :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Carlos.Martinez3, , Zero

More
6 years 2 months ago #315424 by Jhannuzs Ian
Replied by Jhannuzs Ian on topic A Knight of Tea
Hallo everyone,
I sended 3 invitations "to tea", but now I am reading all of this, so, am I going to wait?

I am ok with both styles

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #315425 by

jhannuzs wrote: Hallo everyone,
I sended 3 invitations "to tea", but now I am reading all of this, so, am I going to wait?

I am ok with both styles

Appears we're gonna go with Carlos' method, and (edit) if it doesn't work, we'll go back to the way its been proven to work. :)
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by . Reason: misplaced word

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi