Stars and space

More
6 years 11 months ago #283399 by Eleven
Stars and space was created by Eleven
I was in Mediation this morning before I attended church. I begun to feel myself drifting into my subconscious state. As I drifted, I begun seeing a triangle spinning in a 360 degree spin. Shortly I begun to see another triangle spinning in a 360 degree motion but going to opposite direction of the other triangle. They begun to glow and as they spun they were making a star like "the star of david" or, more like a Pentagram. As I focused my mind on it intently on it as it spun it begun to in the center of it sunk deep and I saw a massive what appeared to be a galaxy or, a big cluster of stars together. So interesting.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #283402 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Stars and space
Sounds a little bit like the Sri Yantra, which some people like to play with as a concept.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Yantra

Personally in my system, I'd say it might represent changes in the relationship between emotions and knowledge, about something/s which is/are relatively important. With growth generally emerging as confidence. At least initially... I've got nothing for how it changed.
How's that for (inadvertently) sounding all astrology like :D
It's a work in progress, of course might mean nothing at all!!!! Sounds nice though, thanks for sharing.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eleven

More
6 years 11 months ago #283403 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic Stars and space
Thank you adder very intresting. When I get a moment i will read the entire page but, its very good read so far. Thank you for the reference. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit

More
6 years 11 months ago #283421 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Stars and space
At first I was trying to understand how to configure a pentagram out of two triangles... Must be some highly advanced geometry indeed. But then I realized that speaking of things beyond my comprehension, I am far too unqualified in matters of psychology in general and psychiatrics in particular to give any advice concerning experiences like these. So I responded anyway! :silly:

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

More
6 years 11 months ago #283433 by Eleven
Somethings cannot be explained by modern science or, reasoning. I wasnt saying what I thought it looked like or what it actually was.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago #283454 by
Replied by on topic Stars and space
Sounds like you released a little bit of the Ol' DMT thats stored in your brain for dreaming and the such. I get trippy experiences like this in meditation all the time, from hallucinations to out of body experiences. It means something, pay attention to it, symbols are important. Read some Carl Jung, if ypu havent already. Your symbol you experienced seems like the joining of opposites. Perhaps you've merged two contradictory ideas lately, or are hoping to?

More
6 years 11 months ago #283512 by Eleven
For sure Calan.I am going through two paths in my life that are contradict each other. I feel I am at the center of both right now...only time will tell once I either jump on one side or the other.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago #283513 by
Well, being a Jedi, I'm sure you'll make the most informed decision that suits you best. May the Force guide you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #287824 by
Your posts gives me quite interest as i can relate, Meditating and soon seeing yourself drift among stars. Although this is clearly not your exact dream feeling the connection with something as simple as star dust to the whole universe is immensely overwhelming yet fascinating.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #292735 by
when i do meditate, i typically imagine myself among stars as well, particularly the 8 pointed star (2 squares, with one canted over the other), or out among space and stars and nebula and planets and such.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi