Stars and space

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #292757 by
Replied by on topic Stars and space

Rebekka wrote: when i do meditate, i typically imagine myself among stars as well, particularly the 8 pointed star (2 squares, with one canted over the other), or out among space and stars and nebula and planets and such.

I love this picture of the space for meditation. It is very nice and allows your mind to get free traveling there :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #292858 by
Related though not especially insightful:

Once I was in a group that was doing this guided imagery, and the leader got to a bit where he said "imagine yourself floating past all of the planets, off into the stars..." I don't know what he said the rest of the time, because I was stuck on trying to decide if he'd want me to imagine Pluto or not, lol!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #301194 by

Mael wrote:

Rebekka wrote: when i do meditate, i typically imagine myself among stars as well, particularly the 8 pointed star (2 squares, with one canted over the other), or out among space and stars and nebula and planets and such.

I love this picture of the space for meditation. It is very nice and allows your mind to get free traveling there :)

yes, in addition to seeking the jedi path (and its components?) i also (unofficially?) identify as a starseed.

i have what i call 'galactic dreams', sessions of either (past life viewings, which are rather distinctively Not Earth) or episodes of astral projection aboard ships, where i have classes or seminars on some subject or another. (altho it bugs me to no end that i can't consciously recall many, if any, details)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi