Meditation: Incense

More
7 years 5 days ago #282546 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Meditation: Incense

Trisskar wrote:

Kit wrote: Oh and here's more good questions:

what scents do you like to meditate to and do you prefer resins, cones, sticks, or oil?

Sticks & Oil :)

Opium, Sandlewood, Nag Champa, Strawberry and our local oriental store sells one called "Pussy" yes..yes...I know....but it smells delightful! Its always empty from high demand XD

Hahahaha I've seen that scent around but my curiosity has never managed to peak over my suspicions XD Mostly because what I say is "I wonder what ___ smells like" which is funny when you get names like "enlightenment" or "magic power" or "sex on the beach" but is awkward when I get to that one XD

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 days ago #282550 by
Replied by on topic Meditation: Incense

Kit wrote:

Trisskar wrote:

Kit wrote: Oh and here's more good questions:

what scents do you like to meditate to and do you prefer resins, cones, sticks, or oil?

Sticks & Oil :)

Opium, Sandlewood, Nag Champa, Strawberry and our local oriental store sells one called "Pussy" yes..yes...I know....but it smells delightful! Its always empty from high demand XD

Hahahaha I've seen that scent around but my curiosity has never managed to peak over my suspicions XD Mostly because what I say is "I wonder what ___ smells like" which is funny when you get names like "enlightenment" or "magic power" or "sex on the beach" but is awkward when I get to that one XD

I know XD Even I still blush on that one XD It sucks too because there is a drink of similar vulgarity that I LOVE but the only way I can have it is if I ask for it......right there in the middle of a bowling ally with kids walking up and down the isles XD haha

More
7 years 5 days ago #282595 by MadHatter
Replied by MadHatter on topic Meditation: Incense
I use a pine scented candle for all meditation. Using a single scent helps create an association with a particular mindset for me.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

More
7 years 5 days ago #282600 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Meditation: Incense
The scent depends on the task, but I like something that overtakes everything else in the room (that isn't a meditative focus). I prefer the scent to set as much of the atmosphere as it would like.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi