Amish farmer thrown in jail by FDA for not having "approved" medicine

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #277543 by
I knew something like this would happen. It's happened before but I guess people think you're a kooky conspiracy theorist if you believe your government is being tyrannical.

Please read this and ask yourself. Is it worth it to take a guy away from his family and business and throw him behind BARS for something like THIS?

Note from Br. John: I was able to access the article so I cleaned it and turned it into a safe PDF. Attached.

Attachment www.icontact-archive.com_NGPZGNZ0MsM61WcVJ3rpFviZsxzbA9ul_w4.WLIrlYEZTGw.pdf not found

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Br. John.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #277552 by Kohadre
My browser's security software is saying it's an unsafe site.

So long and thanks for all the fish

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #277553 by
Link leads nowhere, even past the unsafe warning page.

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
7 years 1 month ago #277562 by Brenna
I've removed this link. Please copy and paste the article behind a spoiler if you'd like to share it, but take a moment to read our FAQs and in particular the policy on links.

Thanks.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #277564 by Br. John
I was able to access the article so I cleaned it and turned it into a safe PDF. Attached. Here is further information. He was convicted. http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/WKYT-UPDATE-Jury-finds-Amish-farmer-guilty-on-federal-charges-415222493.html

Founder of The Order

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Br. John.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 1 month ago #277574 by JamesSand
I can't say I fully understand or care about US laws - but isn't the whole point of your right to arms so that you can protect yourself against tyrants?

Well off you go, money where your mouth is, go shoot some feds :)

(or just blog about it, plenty of options)

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
7 years 1 month ago #277584 by ren
That's america for you. Constantly banging on about how they need guns to protect themselves from the feds, yet behave like sheep who won't lift a finger when madmen manage to hijack their political structures and the local police is more heavy-handed than an obese north korean leader brat. Meanwhile US army soldiers walk in pairs around the bases to be safe. What a joke.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #277588 by

Yabuturtle wrote:
Please read this and ask yourself. Is it worth it to take a guy away from his family and business and throw him behind BARS for something like THIS?[\quote]

Yes it is. The man broke the law and deserved everything he got. How is this a conspiracy? Jedi should support the upholding of the law, should they not? No one should be above the just laws of the land.

More
7 years 1 month ago #277589 by JamesSand

Yes it is. The man broke the law and deserved everything he got. How is this a conspiracy? Jedi should support the upholding of the law, should they not? No one should be above the just laws of the land.

Oh, I'm quite sure you've broken some laws, whether you were aware of them or not.*

Stand by for justice. I'm sure you won't protest

*I could be wrong, but I find it incredibly unlikely.
A great thing about many law enforcement systems - the onus is on you to prove your innocence.

oh, and paying the fine, even if it would be easier than fighting it, is admission of guilt.

:laugh:

More
7 years 1 month ago #277595 by Br. John

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi