Forum App?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #277521 by
Replied by on topic Forum App?

ren wrote: The thing is totjo has got quite a lot of functions. Some people format their posts weirdly, then expect it to somewhat not affect anything on anyone's device. I can't stand the chat, but other paid products don't offer anything better. Otherwise everything looks fine on my phone.

Still does not answer my question Ren :) , is there no option to have a chat in another window , so its optional ? Like in the old site ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #277523 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Forum App?

MartaLina wrote:

Edan wrote: I've found that the new site is very cluttered on mobile... have to scroll down a lot to find what I want to look for.
When I first turn up I don't really want to see a load of random wall posts I have no interest in.
Someone has clearly blocked me from chat which I am eternally grateful for though because until that happened TOTJO was a complete no no for me on mobile.

Yes Edan , i blocked you from chat , i thought that was what you requested a while ago :lol: ..

Can I be blocked from chat? That chat window makes mobile browsing unbearable. Otherwise the site works fine.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #277524 by
Replied by on topic Forum App?

Magnus Staar wrote:

MartaLina wrote:

Edan wrote: I've found that the new site is very cluttered on mobile... have to scroll down a lot to find what I want to look for.
When I first turn up I don't really want to see a load of random wall posts I have no interest in.
Someone has clearly blocked me from chat which I am eternally grateful for though because until that happened TOTJO was a complete no no for me on mobile.

Yes Edan , i blocked you from chat , i thought that was what you requested a while ago :lol: ..

Can I be blocked from chat? That chat window makes mobile browsing unbearable. Otherwise the site works fine.

Done

More
7 years 1 month ago #277528 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Forum App?

MartaLina wrote: Done

You rock! :) :kiss:

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #277529 by Proteus
Replied by Proteus on topic Forum App?
The chat shouldn't automatically turn on, as of about two weeks ago or so? I turned off the auto-connect feature, but it only changes for you if you have since logged out and then logged back in.

Also, if it doesn't work, make sure you clear your browser cache.

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Proteus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: J_Roz

More
7 years 1 month ago #277530 by J_Roz
Replied by J_Roz on topic Forum App?
thanks everyone, I'll thumb through pages and do landscape and muddle through. ;) I was just wondering if there was a better way.

Thanks everyone for your input.

"O Great Spirit, Help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence"

Kaylee: How come you don't care where you're going?
Book: 'Cause how you get there is the worthier part.
Firefly Series

Apprenticed to: Phortis Nespin
Apprentices: None Currently

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi