Handicap people killed in Japan & no one care!

More
7 years 8 months ago #251094 by Alethea Thompson
Having once lived in Japan for 3 years (for the military) I have a good chunk of friends on my Facebook that are still there or are Japanese themselves. Trust me, when this happened, they were upset over it. All of them.

Japan (overall) has a deep respect for every (Native Japanese) member of their society, it's an insane contrast from how we act here in the US.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: FTPC

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #251098 by Rosalyn J
Just to let you know the only reason I shared that with my Facebook feed is because 19 people died. Our media didn't cover it that much, but other media did I'm sure. I didn't do it this Inspire some hate for Japan

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, Avalon, FTPC

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #251099 by

Rosalyn J wrote: Just to let you know the only reason I shared that with my Facebook feed is because 19 people died. Our media didn't cover it that much, but other media did I'm sure. I didn't do it this Inspire some hate for Japan

Nobody who knows you would ever accuse you of that.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
7 years 8 months ago #251102 by ren

Alethea Thompson wrote: Japan (overall) has a deep respect for every (Native Japanese) member of their society, it's an insane contrast from how we act here in the US.

Yea, it's the non-japanese, the jews, the disabled, etc who have problems there because they're not members of the superior race :P

Seriously tho, it's a racist country.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

More
7 years 8 months ago #251105 by FTPC
I am sorry that I brought this topic or subject up on the tojo
next time Just tell me to shut up and I will :(

Mtfbwy

Joined Monday 14 January 2015 16:03 guest -
Friday, 24, January 2015, 16:03 pm member
Wednesday may /18/2016 13:04 pm. Novice -
Thursday, July/ 17//2020 time 19:42 pm - Initiate rank-
Monday 20 Jul 2020 19:43 pm Apprintace- to Wescli Wardest

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #251106 by

FTPC wrote: I am sorry that I brought this topic or subject up on the tojo

Mtfbwy

Don't be sorry, dude. Discussion is worth having.

Edit: But also consider what lessons could be learned from this thread.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by .

More
7 years 8 months ago #251110 by Alethea Thompson
Yes they are. I'm not going to argue that, which is why I specified, lol.

I met a lot of great people too though. Those are the ones I'm friends with. :) I found the most hospitable place on mainland was Kyoto. Those that were hospitable elsewhere tended to work in Hostels. ^^

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

More
7 years 8 months ago #251111 by Lykeios Little Raven

ren wrote:

Alethea Thompson wrote: Japan (overall) has a deep respect for every (Native Japanese) member of their society, it's an insane contrast from how we act here in the US.

Yea, it's the non-japanese, the jews, the disabled, etc who have problems there because they're not members of the superior race :P

Seriously tho, it's a racist country.

I've heard that too, but I figure not all Japanese are racist. It's probably stereotyping to say they're all or mostly racist. (Not that stereotypes don't exist for a reason...)

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

More
7 years 8 months ago #251112 by Lykeios Little Raven

FTPC wrote: I am sorry that I brought this topic or subject up on the tojo

Mtfbwy

There's nothing wrong with discussing news events. I just think you may have misunderstood the article you shared a little bit. That happens, no worries.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #251125 by Adder

Williamkaede wrote: It didn't get a great deal of coverage that I noticed, mostly I saw it from activist friends of mine and the /r/worldnews post on Reddit. The media is probably gonna report that it happened but it's something that happened, and has now been mostly resolved. It's not going to be this big, blown-out thing because it doesn't fit anybody's political agenda to hype it up.

It was on all the Australian mainstream news sources... well freetoair TV and newspapers at least, dunno about paytv. It was the lead story that day from what I remember of morning TV for example. There is plenty of bad stories around, so the news cycle is rather fast paced... blink and you miss it I guess.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Adder.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi