I think people are falling for it

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #210188 by
Replied by on topic I think people are falling for it
I know people have compared that to the old story but the thing is not every conspiracy theorist believes in the same thing. Some will believe certain ones, like some corrupt governments trying to rule, but not believe in the whole alien thing. That's the thing is that some people believe that a conspiracy theorist believes in every conspiracy theory and that's not true. It's always debatable when involving aliens, however within the billions upon billions of galaxies, is the idea that there may be an alien race or group wanting to dominate others really implausible?

I just think people shouldn't dismiss some theories so quickly. But I think denial plays a part in it. Some governments in the past have betrayed it's people so I don't know why people think the idea is impossible especially when there's tons of hints thrown here and there. But for example if there's a tyrannical government, people would rather refuse to listen to the truth and refuse the idea that their government was using them the entire time and would rather just accept the lies and go about their lives and delude themselves into thinking that their government knows best. That's happened a lot, too.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #210189 by Edan

Yabuturtle wrote: I know people have compared that to the old story but the thing is not every conspiracy theorist believes in the same thing. Some will believe certain ones, like some corrupt governments trying to rule, but not believe in the whole alien thing. That's the thing is that some people believe that a conspiracy theorist believes in every conspiracy theory and that's not true. It's always debatable when involving aliens, however within the billions upon billions of galaxies, is the idea that there may be an alien race or group wanting to dominate others really implausible?

I just think people shouldn't dismiss some theories so quickly. But I think denial plays a part in it. Some governments in the past have betrayed it's people so I don't know why people think the idea is impossible especially when there's tons of hints thrown here and there. But for example if there's a tyrannical government, people would rather refuse to listen to the truth and refuse the idea that their government was using them the entire time and would rather just accept the lies and go about their lives and delude themselves into thinking that their government knows best. That's happened a lot, too.

I'm not going to debate individual theories because that doesn't interest me.

The issue I believe is not in the information, but in the delivery...

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #210190 by
So...what about the delivery?

Anyways I just think there's something weird going on. The Divide and Conquer move has been used and I think it's being used again. Whites against blacks, Muslims against non muslims ect. I don't like the direction where things are going.

More
8 years 5 months ago #210196 by Gisteron
There is no need to divide what had always been divided. There is no need to conquer what is not a system that coherently works. Nor is there any need for elaborate schemes either. If the world leaders wanted us for slaves, they could have that with and without our public support.
That you feel uneasy about where you think things are heading has no bearing on where they are indeed heading.

There is no such thing as proof of a theory, or of any non-empty set of synthetic claims. A theory is a model proposed to explain as many independant observations with as few assumptions as possible and that can predict future observations with only a finite inaccuracy.
Conspiracy "theories" typically meet neither of those criteria. Usually they are assuming a conspiracy to explain perfectly mundane occurrences that we would expect with and without one, while accounting for no additional evidence that would require a conspiracy for an explanation. The predictions that follow from conspiracy theories are more like prophesies, if anything, in that they are both open-ended and vague, with unspecified margins of error, rendering the models unfalsifiable and therefore useless. Maybe that is not the case with yours. But so far we cannot tell, because all we have so far is something indistinguishable from "Wait a minute, isn't that a poodle!?" And that's just not enough.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #210199 by
Not exactly. People have differences but can still unite or at lease coexist peacefully. But when I mean division, I mean hostile division, groups being manipulated into fighting each other. And if they would want slaves, no they couldn't do it now. There's no way they could. There's way more of us than them AND people would want it to be an easy take over. After all it's much easier to take over a population that's disarmed than otherwise right? That part is just common sense as far as ruling. After all, why did you see so many empires and governments disarm the public before they took over? Because it was easier.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #210202 by

Lightstrider wrote: George Soros funds the Ferguston style protestors and others who advocate violence against police in Baltimore. He admitted responsibility for coup and mass murder in Ukraine. Ok so him and his cronies fund all this and then get on tv warning of social unrest, WW3... yeah you are right.......... :sick:

Got any links you can cite for references? Would be appreciated.

More
8 years 5 months ago #210203 by Gisteron
@Cryo:

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #210214 by

Yabuturtle wrote: ... if they would want slaves, no they couldn't do it now. There's no way they could. There's way more of us than them AND people would want it to be an easy take over.

I'm more or less aligned with those here who are skeptical of most conspiracy theories. For example, claims that the Freemasons are a sanctuary of evil with the intent to take over the world have existed for much of America's history - yet no such scheme has been implemented, and there's no credible evidence that it's happening now. Similarly, an imminent takeover by the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, and the Bilderbergers has been alleged since at least the 1960's, but we do not see them clearly at work in the most impactful events affecting our lives, even today.

That's not to say that there is no high-level conspiracy, anyplace. Sometimes the way things unfold in the world does look suspicious, and the accepted explanations are murky and irrational; it's entirely possible something devious is going on of which we are not fully aware. But theories that get too specific in terms of secret societies, alien alliances, and reptilian creatures tend to all be off the mark, as far as I can tell - if there is a behind-the-scenes conspiracy someplace, those who claim to have a clear description of it consistently seem to in error when their claims are scrutinized.

All that said - I see a great danger in statements like "There's way more of us than them", even given a "them" to confront. Bear in mind that "they" also see themselves as isolated from their own "them", which is us. In a thread where much of the discussion points to the danger of divisiveness, a "them vs. us" perspective on behalf of anyone doesn't resolve it. If we are to build a more enlightened society, it has to work for the benefit of everyone - even "them".

Otherwise, we just wind up with a different stratification of us'es and thems, and the whole process, as the lyrics from Journey tell us, "goes on and on and on and on ..."
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by . Reason: Fixed a typo after I was positive I hadn't made any. :-/

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #210216 by
Even those who hold the power to manipulate entire nations are indeed slaves themselves. We are all slaves, theoretical conspirators included. Where we may be slaves to socioeconomic contrivances designed to benefit those at the top, those at the top are slaves to the very fear which creates the need to feel in control of anyone else. No one will be free until everyone is free, and so the wealthy and politically influential are our fellow slaves, and until they have learned to free themselves from their fears and desires for power, everyone suffers.

There is no us or them, we really are all in this same boat together, it's just that few people on either end of the boat ever realize this to be the case.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #210269 by

CryojenX wrote:

Lightstrider wrote: George Soros funds the Ferguston style protestors and others who advocate violence against police in Baltimore. He admitted responsibility for coup and mass murder in Ukraine. Ok so him and his cronies fund all this and then get on tv warning of social unrest, WW3... yeah you are right.......... :sick:

Got any links you can cite for references? Would be appreciated.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1405/25/fzgps.01.html

“First on Ukraine, one of the things that many people recognized about you was that you during the revolutions of 1989 funded a lot of dissident activities, civil society groups in eastern Europe and Poland, the Czech Republic. Are you doing similar things in Ukraine?” Zakaria asked Soros.

“Well, I set up a foundation in Ukraine before Ukraine became independent of Russia. And the foundation has been functioning ever since and played an important part in events now,” Soros responded.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/17843-george-soros-s-giant-globalist-footprint-in-ukraine-s-turmoil

Basically the guy has setup, worked with and given millions of dollars to many foundations throughout Eastern Europe and Central Asia whom all initiated color revolutions after the fall of the Soviet Union. Of course he and they say that it's for transforming these countries into more "open" and "democratic" societies. One could say oh well maybe all of these massacres and violence weren't his intentions and it's just how it ended up being played out but because this guy has his fingers in so many pies there a lot of theories about him.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/

Liberal billionaire gave at least $33 million in one year to groups that emboldened activists.

I realize that the craze of late about police just killing people is absolutely appalling. Some cases under the law may have been justified, some may have not of been - the recent one in Chicago comes to mind where they shot a kid 16 times and other cases like it really do seem to portay the use of crazy excessive force for mere suspicions. Another problem is that in some cases the guy they kill may have been a known criminal before, may have attacked police, you never know because the media spins it to their liking.

But why does this Soros guy have so much interest in such controversial worldwide events? Is he really interested in helping? It just seems cause he has so much gobalist ties and interests there could be something else going on. What are you going to get by helping these kind of protestors, the #BlackLivesMatter crap, they can be just as racist and violent as whom they are protesting. Hell he's been fingered in stoking the refugee crisis and the latest Missouri race crap.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-30/orban-accuses-soros-of-stoking-refugee-wave-to-weaken-europe

Social media pages run by the George Soros-founded Open Society Foundations appeared to justify violence in Baltimore, in particular against police.

http://www.salon.com/2015/04/28/baltimores_violent_protesters_are_right_smashing_police_cars_is_a_legitimate_political_strategy/

So I don't know, make of it what you want you can search around to find a lot more and the reasons why he might be funding movements that disrupt political speeches, places of business, and real progress Americans have made regarding race relations. In a divide and conquer scenario, provide the welfware state that breeds poverty and criminal activity and then fund the people in the welfare state to act out and then you can bring down the entire system as this group fights that group, this group destroys private property and attacks police resulting in police crack downs, demonize American citizens who arm and protect themselves and get provoked into defensive actions.

People like him really want a New World Order, they talk about it all of the time. But who knows, there's much so fact and fiction at play with the theories it's hard to tell what's actually real and what really is just your average bogus conspiracy theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOjckJWqb0A
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi