War Beauty, All Offices, Resignation, 2013

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #87790 by
I'm both sorry and accepting of your choice, War Beauty. Allow me to explain that, when I first joined TOTJO only this past April, you were one of the original members of the council that had come to respect. The council, in general, quickly became some of the role models in my life. Heck, I remember sitting down and actually trying to memorize the usernames of all the council members - as if they were Presidents of the United States! :laugh:

You will be missed, but understood.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #87791 by Proteus
Any confusions aside, thank you War Beauty for the time I have gotten to spend with you, and for all the good things you have done for TOTJO. You were a valuable asset to this community and that is what I would like to remember and acknowledge.

Wherever you go, whatever your endeavor, may the Force be with you always.

:)

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Proteus.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #87793 by
Thank you for everything you've done here, Grandmaster. We all love you and and you will be missed. May the Force be with you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #87799 by
:D i'm glad i can say goodbye. See ya, friend.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #87804 by
I would like to thank you for all the advice you gave me when i first arrived and was finding my way.

Good luck and Take Care.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 2 months ago #87831 by RyuJin
Some of the posts in this thread have me feeling as though I'm blind....like there's something invisible happening outside of my perception...it's a bit off putting. :unsure:

However, I'm certain that there's a reason for it. I'm also certain that while she is parting ways with totjo, she will always be welcomed back with open arms should she choose to return ...

There comes a point in everyone's life when they must choose a new direction on their path. Sometimes this involves cutting the lanyards that hold us still so that we may continue to grow and develop...

Best of luck to you on the next part of your journey GM War Beauty

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Adder, , MCSH

More
11 years 2 months ago #87853 by Adder
War Beauty, Mark, Jestor and Br John were the foundations of the Temple for me when I joined (whether they knew it or not), so its a bit sad for me to see her step down. Best wishes GM War Beauty and may the Force be with you.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #87873 by
Good luck with your future endeavors WB...hopefully you'll return some day....even as a Grand Master.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #87904 by
I'm not sure If I'm ready to personally accept your resignation but I guess this is just a story ending so another can begin. Though I didn't get to know you as well as I had hoped I would like you to know that through the people you helped I have a sense of the person you are. The temple has said nothing but good things about you and with all the drama, and hearsay thats saying a lot! :lol:

I know your not really gone but I cant help feel that this isn't the only way things could have turned out. :dry:

In any case I'll look back on our "arguments" :whistle: with fond memories, warm feelings, and a special place in my heart. :blush:

I wish you the best of luck and..

The Force Will Be With You.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #87906 by
I'm sorry to see you go Master, I truly eyed the time I was your student, especially the superhero class! (That was a lot of fun!) And while I was only your apprentice for a short time, I feel like I learned a lot from you, and I'm very appreciative for it. :cheer: While this all is sudden, and very confusing, it's your choice, and I respect it. Goodbye Master War Beauty. May the Force be with you! (And don't forget about us!!)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135