War Beauty, All Offices, Resignation, 2013

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #101243 by
My love and trust for warbeauty is without meaasure.

I do want to say that i just saw this and saw that she was registered as a guest. Personally I think there would be a bit more dignity in this and at least "Master Retired or something. She has done too much for this site to be shown as a mere guest.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #101255 by
It was War Beauty's decision to resign as a Grand Master and Bishop and therefore she demoted herself to that rank. We do not currently have the options that you suggest and there are no plans to do so in the near future. War Beauty's career at TOTJO is exemplary and her contributions to the history of our Order can still be seen in the posts that exist, in the works that she contributed to, and with the apprentices and friends that she engaged with.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #101258 by Jestor
As I just said via PM...

She stepped down...

As did Jon...

they resigned, and revoked their membership...

All senior members keep their rank forever.... It is not a TOTJO policy to demote someone just because they leave... Nor will it ever be...

Dan, Justice, go throught the list...

We have to honor their request too...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #101263 by
I agree with the administration here. If the position is for life, and they feel like they are not able to do their job anymore, it is their choice to leave.

If Master War Beauty did make a real, powerful impact on the community (which she definitely did), then it shows in her actions. We can feel it in every decision we make, whether it is conscious or unconscious.

The people who know her and love her understand her influence. A recognition would hardly make it more worth what it already is.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #101268 by
.......You think a wound is completly healed only to be picked open a few months later.

Regardless of the how's and why's concerning Perris's stepping down, it was over two months ago and its a little late to get upset over it (no offense).
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi