Ren, All Offices, Resignation, 2013

More
10 years 3 months ago #127830 by Br. John
On behalf of The Council I regretfully announce the resignation of Ren as Site Administrator, Councillor and Librarian.

Ren's been an outstanding System Administrator. He's saved the site from catastrophe many times and he's the author of the current site. It involved many hours of extensive custom programming. Ren organized the first TOTJO gathering. He made arrangements (including writing the ceremony) for the first TOTJO offline (in person) knighting. He's the author of the current version of Doctrine, in particular the 21 maxims.

Ren's helping our new System Administrator, Proteus, get antiquated with the server and the site program.

We can't thank him enough for his service and devotion.

Ren, May The Force be with you, Always!

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, Jestor, Wescli Wardest, Proteus and 11 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #127833 by Zenchi
When it rains it pours...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

More
10 years 3 months ago #127834 by Archon
Ren, I would like to thank you for the service you have offered to us. I have managed a website briefly and still have no idea how you did most of this. I consider it magic, by all accounts.

I hope that the future brings you what you ask for, and that your path be ever forward.

Archon

More
10 years 3 months ago #127835 by Adder
We butted heads a few times I think but thank you for your tireless service to this concept and helping build the Temple. I know how much behind the scenes work goes into these sorts of things. You probably had half a dozen test sites which no-one ever saw, taking countless hours of your time.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #127836 by
Thanks for all you've done for the Temple, Master Ren.

May the Force be with you, always.

Thanks also to Proteus in taking up the reins, I've no doubt you'll make an excellent System Administrator!
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago #127839 by
"The blossoms fall on the mountain... the mountains fall on the blossom."

Ren, you did an amazing job, and I'm so grateful to your service and deep dedication. Keep it cool, and see ya on the flipside. B)

More
10 years 3 months ago #127843 by Wescli Wardest
Even though we may have butted heads a time or two, I still consider you my friend and wish the best for you.

I appreciate the work that goes into keeping the site running and the effort you have put in.
Let me say…

May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may your heart be filled with gladness to cheer you.
~Irish Blessing

Monastic Order of Knights

More
10 years 3 months ago #127844 by Kit
Ren, thank you for everything that you've done here. Since I got here, I've looked up to you. May the Force be with you in all of your endeavors!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago #127847 by
WELL OKAY THEN.....

this is getting a little spooky... because guess what else I saw coming!?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago #127848 by
ren, as one of our longest currently serving members, will be missed greatly! :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi