Ren, All Offices, Resignation, 2013

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
10 years 4 months ago #127976 by RyuJin
Over the years I've seldom seen anyone that didn't butt heads with ren at some point at least once, at times he could be grating, other times quite humorous..always persistent though and persistence provides stability, that coupled with his dumbledore like admin skills made him an invaluable and respected member...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #127979 by
Désolé d'apprendre cette demission. Merci pour ton travail sur le site et pour ta presence.
Que la force soit avec toi. Et merci à Proteus de reprendre la suite comme sysadmin.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #128016 by
Never really got to know you dude, would have liked a chance outside of our agreeing to disagree.

May The Force Be With You.

More
10 years 4 months ago #128033 by rugadd
Ren,

I liked reading you. I hope to read you in the future.

May The Force Be With You.

rugadd

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #128095 by
I enjoyed working with you, Ren
May the Force be with you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #128973 by
Despite the numerous things I disagreed with you on, I always felt like I had grown a bit after speaking with you. Your contributions to this temple are visible everywhere I look and I will not forget all that you have accomplished here. I hope that you find your bliss Ren.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #128978 by
I am deeply sadden by the loss of such impactful Masters. I am rather speechless as to why were are losing so many so quickly.

Ren, I hope you find what you are looking for and I wish you the best.

May the Force ever be with you.

~Randall Silvermane.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #128987 by
Ren,

You're probably the first member here that truly challenged me and caused me to really look at what I thought I knew. For that, I am forever grateful. You always lent your voice to any discussion as the Devil's advocate, encouraging us all to see things from a new perspective. Thank you.

Wish you the best on your journey.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #129124 by
My interaction with ren has not always been on good terms, but after receiving a message from him only days ago, I know we can move forward. I say here publicly Thank you ren for your message, reading such words from you, means more than I can ever express thanks to.. Be well ren, force guide and protect

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi