Jedi Church Rises to Force False Religion to Masses

More
10 Aug 2018 14:54 #324997 by PaschalVehicle
PaschalVehicle created the topic: Jedi Church Rises to Force False Religion to Masses
You've heard about converting to Judaism. But Jediisim?

It's one more "ism" in a word of "isms." And it shows just how far religion has strayed from its true purpose.

Hold that thought. Let's explore the world of the latest religious fad first.

It's called the Temple of the Jedi Order.

www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-on...e-religion-to-masses

A few months old, but worthy of sharing.

I will let God flow unimpeded through me. Unimpeded through me! A channel choked with a lifetime of debris, of wrecked and broken years, tangled hours and intentions. -- Muriel Strode

Yours, PaschalVehicle
Rite: Ecclesiastical
Position: Temple Member/IP student
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2018 15:18 #325000 by Trisskar
Trisskar replied the topic: Jedi Church Rises to Force False Religion to Masses
Worthy? 0_o

" but it's a plot of the enemy to mock and distract us from the glory of Jesus Christ...."

More christian fire and brim-stoning. Not even worth the 2 seconds it took to read it >_>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arisaig

More
10 Aug 2018 15:46 #325006 by Carlos.Martinez3
Carlos.Martinez3 replied the topic: Jedi Church Rises to Force False Religion to Masses
Blind hate lives anywhere. To hate some one for some ones path is one of the things I hope we can “evolve “ from. I can’t blame or hate on J LeClair because my faith and path says we are all inherently worth. This is a great reminder of our faiths influence in our actions. Does our faith or our application of it makes us hatful or compassionate? Let us learn as we live life to see this distinction in ourself not really in others but in us. It can happen to any one - even Jedi.
“ too sure of themselfs they are ... even the more experienced ones ...” Yoda

www.templeofthejediorder.org/contact-clergy
Associate Pastor - Temple of the Jedi Order
www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Clerg...769-the-block#255108

Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum

More
10 Aug 2018 16:05 #325007 by Arisaig
Arisaig replied the topic: Jedi Church Rises to Force False Religion to Masses

Trisskar wrote: Worthy? 0_o

" but it's a plot of the enemy to mock and distract us from the glory of Jesus Christ...."

More christian fire and brim-stoning. Not even worth the 2 seconds it took to read it >_>

Agreed. Quote "Is this a bad joke? No, this religion, if you can call it that, complete with a statement of faith and a doctrine. Doesn't sound too harmful, right? But it is. It's one more brick in the enemy's false church structure."

but its pretty much all explained in the "about the Author section". "Jennifer LeClaire is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Netweork and founder of the Awakening Blaze prayer movement." Dunno, sounds a lil bit biased... ;p

TM: Zenchi
Holocrons: ~ IP I AP I Personal I Sabre IVlog ~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
10 Aug 2018 17:59 - 10 Aug 2018 18:03 #325010 by Twigga
Twigga replied the topic: Jedi Church Rises to Force False Religion to Masses
What I take most objection to is the title! I can't see any forcing of religion on anyone here... if anything you have to be self motivated to go through the Initiate Programme...Oooh! A good time to plug this event: www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/ip-st...at-8-11-2018-8pm-est

Maybe we can see what we can gather from the Awakening House of Prayer to help us further build our syncretic ideas...
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2018 18:03 by Twigga. Reason: To plug the IP chat. Shameless, I know
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

More
10 Aug 2018 18:19 #325012 by Senan
Senan replied the topic: Jedi Church Rises to Force False Religion to Masses
I suppose we should be flattered. SOMEBODY NOTICED US! :lol:

per fraternitate consurgamus
Knight | Councillor | Sergeant At Arms
Apprentices: vladucard , ThomasWFaulkner
Knight Journal | Seminary Journal | Senan's Health Journey
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Athena_Undomiel, Rex, Twigga, DeboraJ

More
10 Aug 2018 21:39 - 10 Aug 2018 21:40 #325025 by Neaj Pa Bol
Neaj Pa Bol replied the topic: Jedi Church Rises to Force False Religion to Masses
It always gives me a slight laugh when I see people who to me are insecure within their own belief that they have to trout someone elses views to make them feel strong in their faith!!!

In my WWJD view, denigrating someones views without sharing differences is not Sharing Faith at all!!!

No one person sees things the exact way, that's the virtue of Sharing... If not we'd be robots and drones

Grand Master Neaj Pa Bol (Rev. Patricia J. Bolcerek, D.D., O.C.P., O.S.M.) Charter Member Since: December 23, 2005
Matriarch of the Order & Grand Master, SA & Bishop Abrahamic SIG
Participated in the making of the book, "The Jedi Compass" with 2 articles

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me.... ― Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker)
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2018 21:40 by Neaj Pa Bol.