Jedi Church Rises to Force False Religion to Masses

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #331770 by
Whenever new religious groups arise they should ask the adherent or adherents more about the religion so they can better understand it

Is this adherent stealing anything? Are they doing any sort of physical, mental or emotional torment to anyone, causing pain, death or destruction?

Then what are they doing wrong?

And I never understood why adherents need to stand up for their god as if their god is offended. Does God really NEED your help or intervention? xD If he wants someone smote or punished he will do that. He doesn't need your help for that. It's like me asking an ant to do my work.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #331771 by JamesSand

But in all honesty, it really sucks to live in the fear that everything around you is trying to hurt you and/or drag you to hell. I can't bring it upon myself to make their lives any more miserable by being mean about their ignorance.

Are they miserable and ignorant, or are they just selling something?

As the Coca Cola representative for TotJO, I like to remind everyone how important it is to drink a refreshing Coca Cola, otherwise you might drink something else (I don't know why you'd want to, Coca Cola is clearly a superior beverage, and all your friends, and people you respect and wish to emulate are drinking Coca Cola)

Is this adherent stealing anything?

Souls, arguably. (and to a lesser extent, so unimportant it is barely worth mentioniong, money)

Whew, all this debate is making me thirsty, I'm going to enjoy a nice crisp Coca Cola!
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #331773 by
I didn't know I got to force my religious views on the masses! Why did no one tell me?!? I need to change boots! I have just the boots for this! ;)

Seriously, I always look carefully at anyone who starts screaming that someone else is a dangerous cult. Sometimes, it's true. But sometimes... my grandmother used to say that the thing about gossip-mongers was that it said more about what they would do than about what their targets were actually doing.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #331779 by
It's a shame when it comes to fundamentalism. It's annoying but it also gives the other adherents of christianity that are not fundamental a bad name. Fundamentalist ideals always bother me. I'm sure a fundamentalist jedi, buddhist or sikh or would be just as annoying.

More
5 years 2 months ago #331782 by Manu
There is no winning an argument against a fundamentalist. “Points of view” are dismissed as “tricks” of the devil/enemy to confuse from the One and Only Truth.

And of course They are always privy to the Truth, even if you quote back their own scripture at them, they are right. You are wrong.

I guess we can all fall prey to being as stubborn with something.

Hand me that Coca Cola. All Pepsi is evil. :laugh:

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #331785 by Zero
I absolutely love threads like this. We spend so much time in the forums fighting with each other and sometimes arguing just for the sake of arguing. I’ve long said this temple needs a common cause. And nothing makes me happier or brings a bigger smile to my face then seeing us unite around a common idea! ( even if that idea is someone being stupid in the media). Not saying we need to return fire by any means. But a united temple is my idea of heaven! Happy Jedi here!

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentices: Khwang, Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Zero.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #331786 by
Did anybody read the comment section of this article?..

Not very christian-like, some of them lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #331787 by

Uzima Moto wrote: Did anybody read the comment section of this article?..

Not very christian-like, some of them lol

But to be fair, I can't remember the last time I saw a comment section anywhere that was anything I'd be proud to claim. Maybe on a Tool video or something xD

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #331788 by

Manu wrote:
Hand me that Coca Cola. All Pepsi is evil. :laugh:

F*** you!!! Pepsi is God!! That evil SOB Coke is the source of all evil! Its brought down upon us a blight of high fructose corn syrup and massive conformity in market share. The masses drone to its jungles without even understanding the evil witchcraft beneath them designed to enslave us. The illuminati are in charge of the coke industry and plan to use it to addict us to artificial sweeteners and fake sugar so they can enslave us in their web of lies!!! Just ask [insert name here]!! He knows the truth of this and can provide so much superficial and suprifelous information and red herrings that in the end you will not be able to deny the truth of his statements!!!

Embrace Pepsi as your true savior my friends! Only pepsi, who embraces true natural sugar in limited quantities, can provide you the path to freedom and from there enlightenment in its purest form by achieving the highest state of vibration through the caress of its co2 bubbles possible!!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #331789 by
That was to funny! It seams after I take off my glasses you are right .
My friend told me you both can't be right !
And after thinking about it . I realize he is also right