Yes we're in it.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Locksley, Carlos.Martinez3, Brick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 week ago #319171 by
That was an excellent article; thank you so much for the share.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 week ago #319173 by
"Ultimately, the forum moderator is magistrate: Debates, frequently lead to e-excommunications, i.e. username banning."

Lol, funny name, but hopefully not the real case. Debates shouldn't end in a ban, people breaking rules ends in a ban. Important to mark the difference. XD

Overall, interesting article, well researched, but not a fan of the amount of Star Wars imagery they used (literally stuff from the TLJ opening). Hard to separate us from the pure fiction when people keep doing that.

@Br.John: How soon is soon when it comes to that monastery you want up? ;P

More
6 years 1 week ago #319181 by Br. John
A Monastery only needs a few people who live there. I believe it's doable in the not distant future. It might need to start with retired and disabled people who have a fixed regular income since the expenses have to be shared. But someone with a job is acceptable too. There are self sustaining monasteries where they manufacture and sell things to support. If I knew how to make cheese I'd sell something along the line of Blessed Cheeses of Nazareth or maybe Moses' Ten Condiments.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, Manu, Locksley,

More
6 years 1 week ago #319189 by Locksley
Seriously cool article!

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5