The Jedi Faithful - Pacific Standard Magazine

More
19 Mar 2018 22:02 #319170 by Br. John

Founder of The Order
~
I am the Master Cylinder and I live on the moon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akkarin, Manu, Adhara, Locksley, Carlos.Martinez3, Brick, Twigga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2018 22:20 #319171 by Twigga
That was an excellent article; thank you so much for the share.

More
19 Mar 2018 22:34 #319173 by Arisaig
"Ultimately, the forum moderator is magistrate: Debates, frequently lead to e-excommunications, i.e. username banning."

Lol, funny name, but hopefully not the real case. Debates shouldn't end in a ban, people breaking rules ends in a ban. Important to mark the difference. XD

Overall, interesting article, well researched, but not a fan of the amount of Star Wars imagery they used (literally stuff from the TLJ opening). Hard to separate us from the pure fiction when people keep doing that.

@Br.John: How soon is soon when it comes to that monastery you want up? ;P

Panentheist Jedi Realist
Knight of the Temple of the Jedi Order
The Fulcrum Knight of the Order of Onyx

Holocrons: ~ IP I AP I Personal ~
TM: Zenchi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick

More
19 Mar 2018 23:14 #319181 by Br. John
A Monastery only needs a few people who live there. I believe it's doable in the not distant future. It might need to start with retired and disabled people who have a fixed regular income since the expenses have to be shared. But someone with a job is acceptable too. There are self sustaining monasteries where they manufacture and sell things to support. If I knew how to make cheese I'd sell something along the line of Blessed Cheeses of Nazareth or maybe Moses' Ten Condiments.

Founder of The Order
~
I am the Master Cylinder and I live on the moon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akkarin, Alethea Thompson, Manu, Locksley, Twigga

More
20 Mar 2018 00:22 #319189 by Locksley
Seriously cool article!