TOTJO on the front page of the Beaumont Enterprise!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #214364 by

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #214685 by
Good article and not too serious , there must be room for selfhumor and the humble character of the Force , it is the part that i love sooo much , you all look fabulous there and so happy ! I really hope to meet some of you in real life one day , as the vicar pointed out it leaves kind of a gap not being to meet up in real life , but having said that , my expierence here is that one is only a PM away from eachother :woohoo:

And where the Star Wars fan thing is concerned , i am a Trekkie who believes in the Force, so...

May the Force be with you , and live long and Prosper :cheer:

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #214755 by Locksley
Great article!

I did almost crack up laughing when I read this part though:

"We are losing touch with reality if we can't differentiate between the imaginary that we create and the transcendent that is a part of the Mystery," Fuller said.

Like... um... :blink: :whistle:

I totally agree though, the self-reflexive humor is totally one of the things I love most about the concept of Jediism, and I think the article captured that.

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Locksley.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #214804 by

Locksley wrote: Great article!

I did almost crack up laughing when I read this part though:

"We are losing touch with reality if we can't differentiate between the imaginary that we create and the transcendent that is a part of the Mystery," Fuller said.

Like... um... :blink: :whistle:

I totally agree though, the self-reflexive humor is totally one of the things I love most about the concept of Jediism, and I think the article captured that.

I also quite enjoyed the massive dose of irony in that statement! :laugh: