if you had a starship......

More
11 years 2 months ago #95286 by Adder
Well I guess it is in a Jedi forum so, what the most Jedi starship you could make!?

Perhaps a big hospital ship which was able to well and truly defend itself and its immediate vicinity? Roam the universe easing suffering and proving conflict futile by its awesome power to stop violence and settle disputes. Sounds pretty good actually!!! The problem then of course is the locals keeping the place stable, and fair governance requires a decent whack of evolution in thought above war torn environments and conflicted states of mind.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #95290 by
Replied by on topic Re: if you had a starship......

WestHamYank wrote: Someone fill me in on why there's an argument about a post in the Misc. section? I can see what's being said but just because this is a site based on religion it doesn't mean that we can build a community based on shared interests.

I made a Misc statement in the Misc section. Obviously not kindly received. My thoughts that some folks are a little too caught up in the star war: movies, images and phrases doesn't help Jedism to be precieved as a established and respectable religion.

Is this a Jedi/star wars form or a Jedi Religion forum?
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #95306 by
X-Wing would be too small for me on the interiors. I want more than just a cockpit.

Maybe an X070B Phantom or a Defender from SW:TOR

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #95345 by

Rickie The Grey wrote:

WestHamYank wrote: Someone fill me in on why there's an argument about a post in the Misc. section? I can see what's being said but just because this is a site based on religion it doesn't mean that we can build a community based on shared interests.

I made a Misc statement in the Misc section. Obviously not kindly received. My thoughts that some folks are a little too caught up in the star war: movies, images and phrases doesn't help Jedism to be precieved as a established and respectable religion.

Is this a Jedi/star wars form or a Jedi Religion forum?

we understand what you mean ricky, I understand how a thread like this wouldn't make sense

but I have explained myself, what more do you want?

and jedi ships sound cool

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #95915 by
If I could own a starship it'd be a Firefly-Class transport ship, a la Serenity. I just like the idea of something small enough to be cozy, but big enough not to go completely stir-crazy in. Plus I like the design aesthetically.

That being said, I'd be interested in being part of the crew of a giant starship with
big canteens, classrooms, auditoriums, etc. Like the Battlestar Galactica, or the USS Enterprise. But I wouldn't want to have to manage the thing. I'd be happy as a small cog in the wheel.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #95918 by
I would have to go with a super star destroyer like what Vader had. Now that's power. For a small ship....maybe a jedi starfighter from Star Wars: Battlefront II. It had a very nice design. Small, fast and pacts a punch.

More
11 years 2 months ago #95939 by Wescli Wardest
I have always had a special place in my heart for two ships… if I owned either one I would be the happiest DORK in space! ;)

Attachment Falcon.jpg not found

Attachment birdofprey.JPG not found

Monastic Order of Knights
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #95958 by
I like the Heart of Gold and especially the board computer and its unique way of traveling in the space :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #96163 by
I have always been partial to the NCC 74656 USS Voyager

Attachment uss-voyager-ncc-74656-sheet-12.jpg not found

Attachment Intrepid_class_top_quarter_aft.jpg not found

Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #109325 by
Replied by on topic if you had a starship......
The YT1300 perfectly fits for me ;)
The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy !

Has someone ever played "freelancer" with the SW mod ? epic !
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi