Star Wars - The Old Republic Game

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
10 years 4 months ago #127374 by Neaj Pa Bol
Ha this has been fun reading. I was a beta tester, not so good with an old computer until we got another, but have had fun regardless of MMO'ers that rule the roost. I have 19 characters on Jedi Covenant, most republic but several on imperial. It's just a game and I find it strange that some folks get so emotional over some things. Not to mock anyone, it's just that as much as I enjoy games, it's just that. game. But I like seeing others talking about it....

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #127965 by SilverWolf
I have played Star Wars Galaxies when it was still run by Sony Online Entertainment until it closed down. I also played Star Wars the Old Republic. ( SWTOR) Though I don't mind playing SWTOR it is very limited on where you can go and what you can do in game. I am currently playing SWGEMU. a pre-cu ( pre-combat upgrade) version of Star wars galaxies where you leveled up your character and then EARNED jedi instead of when Sony ran it jedi was an already established profession. I currently have a Master Brawler/ Master Tersi Kasi/ Master Swordsman that is almost ready so when jedi does come to be earnable i can. SWGEMU is free to play, you just need to buy the Star Wars Galaxies: an empire Divided game disks. SWTOR is free to play until i think level 50. but then if you want some added perks you gotta pay. Personally, I don't like the space flight in SWTOR. but i'll play it. SWGEMU is what i am playing now. I am a Mayor of a city on naboo: The city Avalon. just let me know who you are and what game and server you are on and i'll look for you

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #127968 by
Replied by on topic Star Wars - The Old Republic Game
I used to play...AND I have a guild on the Imperial side...but sadly kids and the free to play ran me off :(

More
10 years 1 month ago #141927 by SilverWolf
I honestly hope people see this post because I know that Star Wars : The old Republic has gotten a lot of flack ( putting it nicely) thanks to the stuff Bioware did. The same could be said for Star Wars: An Empire Divided the SWGEMU or Star Wars Galaxies Emulator because of lack of content.

However, with that being said, I would like to invite anyone who plays or would like to play either one of these games to join me on the server Jedi Covenant . I have a guild and I am guildMaster there, and I have the ability to change the guild name currently and am debating between "Guardians of Honor" or "Warriors of Honor" currently, but will take any suggestions. I also am Mayor of Avalon on Naboo in Star Wars Galaxies Emulator or SWGEMU. I would love to play with my fellow members here at TOTJO and would like to get to know all of you better. On Star Wars : The Old Republic I am known as SilverWolven a level 22 Jedi Councilor Sage, I also have a Jedi Guardian, Jedi Sentinel, Jedi Shadow, Smuggler Gunslinger and Trooper Commando. Please let me know if you are Interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

SilverWolf

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 weeks ago #142041 by
Anyone who wants to play please msg me. I'm not on as much as I would like but I would love to play with you all.

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #142221 by SilverWolf
If Anyone still plays Star Wars : The Old Republic on Jedi Covenant server and would like to play along or join my guild on that server with me shoot me a Mail in SWTOR on SilverWolven or a message here and tell me what your characters name is there. or if some of you are part of a guild on another server let me know.

May The Force be With you all,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 weeks ago #142225 by
Replied by on topic Star Wars - The Old Republic Game
I play! I would love to join a guild. Just tell me your server and I'll make a new toon for it.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi