Who is the Force?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #87413 by
Replied by on topic Re: Who is the Force?
I am most apt to agree with the wording of Streen.

There is nothing that is not the Force, and that should make you feel incredibly insignificant and incredibly significant.

At the same time. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #87421 by

Connor Lidell wrote: I am most apt to agree with the wording of Streen.

There is nothing that is not the Force, and that should make you feel incredibly insignificant and incredibly significant.

At the same time. :)

Well said! Can you relate to what I experienced during my most recent exercises? I am quite interested to know whether more experienced individuals and veteran teachers experience this the same way. Also if this experience becomes more intense.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #87424 by
I was going to address the tag by my name, but I would rather let my response speak for itself.

On with the response:

You are referring to the hand trick, yes? An interesting manifestation of the affinity we all have for the Force. When I say that all bodies are the Force, this is what I mean:

If I take the outline of my body, and I remove the invisible black lines that makes my guts spill into the universe, I am no less the Force than I was before. I'm also no "more" the Force than I was before.

Your body is a conduit of Nature because you have evolved to be able to "sense" it. Just as you've evolved to use the Kinetic energy available in the Universe to help you move, you have also evolved to be able to similarly comprehend the energies that can be manipulated. it just takes practice.

So, when you put your hands close together and make a Psi Ball, or an energy ball, or a Force Ball, or whatever, you are using your body as a conduit for the energy to flow directionally rather than simply willy nilly.

There is a wonderful esoteric group that practices Neigong. This is kind of like Qigong, but very different if you are studying both. maynoth, a guest in the community, but a representative of this field, brought the knowledge to this forum. Yet, while many have not accepted it, I will be the first to say that it is a viable field. Well, anyway, they talk about Yin and Yang energies. They talk about how we have more of one kind of energy within us, and we need to bring balance to these energies. mmm. It's powerful stuff, I know. To think there are different "kinds" of energies out there has been hard for this group and most others to accept. We all think energy is EVERYWHERE. Within and through all of us. And, this is true! We ARE everywhere. But, just as a glass can be filled with two kinds of sand: there may be no air, but the two stay separate and still fill the whole glass.

You are modifying the types of energies around your body during this exercise, giving it direction. Moving the sand around in your glass. This creates heat. Whenever you do energy work, it will be with heat. haha. So, my friend, keep going! Learn to manipulate your energies.

I may go and try this Mo Pai Level one myself. It's been a long time since I manipulated energy so freely. It's not something I've seriously worked on. But, maybe I should...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #87428 by

Connor Lidell wrote: I was going to address the tag by my name, but I would rather let my response speak for itself.

On with the response:

You are referring to the hand trick, yes? An interesting manifestation of the affinity we all have for the Force. When I say that all bodies are the Force, this is what I mean:

If I take the outline of my body, and I remove the invisible black lines that makes my guts spill into the universe, I am no less the Force than I was before. I'm also no "more" the Force than I was before.

Your body is a conduit of Nature because you have evolved to be able to "sense" it. Just as you've evolved to use the Kinetic energy available in the Universe to help you move, you have also evolved to be able to similarly comprehend the energies that can be manipulated. it just takes practice.

So, when you put your hands close together and make a Psi Ball, or an energy ball, or a Force Ball, or whatever, you are using your body as a conduit for the energy to flow directionally rather than simply willy nilly.

There is a wonderful esoteric group that practices Neigong. This is kind of like Qigong, but very different if you are studying both. maynoth, a guest in the community, but a representative of this field, brought the knowledge to this forum. Yet, while many have not accepted it, I will be the first to say that it is a viable field. Well, anyway, they talk about Yin and Yang energies. They talk about how we have more of one kind of energy within us, and we need to bring balance to these energies. mmm. It's powerful stuff, I know. To think there are different "kinds" of energies out there has been hard for this group and most others to accept. We all think energy is EVERYWHERE. Within and through all of us. And, this is true! We ARE everywhere. But, just as a glass can be filled with two kinds of sand: there may be no air, but the two stay separate and still fill the whole glass.

You are modifying the types of energies around your body during this exercise, giving it direction. Moving the sand around in your glass. This creates heat. Whenever you do energy work, it will be with heat. haha. So, my friend, keep going! Learn to manipulate your energies.

I may go and try this Mo Pai Level one myself. It's been a long time since I manipulated energy so freely. It's not something I've seriously worked on. But, maybe I should...

I started practicing this exercise before I ever found Jediism. It was beginning this practice that caused me to rethink everything I thought I knew about reality. This becomes more than heat as it becomes electric in nature. At least that is how I feel it. I can feel this sensation in my hands as the energy becomes stronger with practice. I believe that over time this energy will become harder to contain in that small space and I will have to broaden my horizons again. I wonder at times what is and is not possible. Is everything possible? Perhaps. We will all find out some day.

Elaborating on that: The energy becomes more electric in nature when I move the energy or my hands. Perhaps this is how one can create electricity with their body? I have heard that chi healing works in a similar way. Body electricity heals anomalies. Some healers transfer this electricity to the patient?
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #87429 by
Everything is possible with enough time. Too bad it could take 5 million years to grow wings.

Elaborating on that: The energy becomes more electric in nature when I move the energy or my hands. Perhaps this is how one can create electricity with their body? I have heard that chi healing works in a similar way. Body electricity heals anomalies. Some healers transfer this electricity to the patient?

hahah. Yes. Your body runs on electricity as much as the rest of the universe does. Your bio-electricity is the reason you can remember anything, nonetheless FEEL anything in the first place... Your bio-energy does have healing powers.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #87430 by
True! I will keep everyone updated with my own studies. Learning to communicate with nature through the Force is something that I have a great interest in. Even these small steps I have taken over the past few years are quite exciting.

More
11 years 2 months ago #87578 by Alethea Thompson
I love that song (seriously, it's one of the few I'll sing for Karaoke- or if I happen to be background musicless)

I don't see "the Force" as an entity, but as that scientific concept we call energy (which still isn't quite fully understood). When I think of the song, "Colours of the Wind" and relate it to "the Force", I see the "colors" as being more of what "the Force" is. "Colors" are simply the way the song can relate it to something we can see in and feel more tangibly.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #95822 by
My fellow acolytes,
You have all seen glimpses of what is.
All at points on the path.
So few, reading the sign posts.
ALL, correct. None at their destination.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #95834 by

Kalkho wrote: There is a mystery.

When do you feel that you just got a clue about it?

Right now.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #95837 by

Kalkho wrote: When do you feel that you just got a clue about it?

During meditation when I'm deeply relaxed I feel expanded and unlimited,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi