Who is the Force?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #118367 by
Replied by on topic Who is the Force?
The only correct answer to this is All Are.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #118859 by Lykeios Little Raven
Who is not the Force would be a better question IMHO.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #119465 by
Yep. Just look in the mirror :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #119753 by

Kalkho wrote: When I look into the infinite cosmos, I know how small I am compared to the Cosmos.

I read this and immediately remembered this bit by Neil deGrasse Tyson. It shows us that we aren't small compared to anything, and that we are connected to everything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D05ej8u-gU

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #120652 by
To my believes it is the Universal Spirit which is in every element, every magical or spiritual act...it is that sacred breath or life, the foundation of the earth and in the cleansing powers of the water and fire. It is that which enfolds us and that which is inside us, giving us the power to better ourselves, gain knowledge, wisdom and most of all to see creation truly and the beauty of it, but also see the harshness and transforming powers within it. The force is that which is you, the cosmos, and everything above in, below it and which surrounds it and is within it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #120688 by
The answer to this question comes from my favorite anime series of all time Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Edward Elric Says, "Everything we see, everyone we meet, is caught up in a great unseen flow. But it's bigger than that. It's the entire world, the entire universe even. And compared to something as big as that, Al, you and I are tiny, not even the size of ants. Only one small part within a much greater flow. Nothing more than a fraction of the whole. But by putting all those "ones" together, you get one great "All", just like Teacher said. The flow of this universe follows laws of such magnitude that you and I can't even imagine them."

May the Force be with you,
Rai

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi