The Grateful Thread

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #213221 by
Replied by on topic The Grateful Thread
I am grateful to can learn and talk with people who want to learn about the same things. And i am grateful to can try to improve my understanding of the english language.

Edan : Le français est une langue extrêmement compliquée à apprendre, c'est très courageux de vouloir l'étudier, félicitations ! :) Si tu as besoin je peux t'aider (même si théoriquement c'est moi l'élève ici ^^)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #213222 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic The Grateful Thread

Maeros wrote: I am grateful to can learn and talk with people who want to learn about the same things. And i am grateful to can try to improve my understanding of the english language.

Edan : Le français est une langue extrêmement compliquée à apprendre, c'est très courageux de vouloir l'étudier, félicitations ! :) Si tu as besoin je peux t'aider (même si théoriquement c'est moi l'élève ici ^^)

and YOU said "Edan, french is a language that is extremely complicated to understand - it courageous of you to try and i wish you the best or i salute you,something like that???
am i close??
then -- eh -- how would i know,i dont speak french lol .. :-/

People are complicated.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #213546 by
I am grateful for second chances. Currently in Chicago awaiting my potential employer for the second half of an interview that I missed last week due to illness.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #213613 by
Grateful that I was able to write this , so I can remind myself of it when I need to.

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #213635 by Yugen
Replied by Yugen on topic The Grateful Thread
I am grateful for that i have someone who understands me

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Yugen.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #213701 by
The night sky.
The moon is especially beautiful tonight.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #213850 by
My girlfriend sent me the most beautiful unexpected email today, just thanking me for my support and the love we share. And it started "Dearest Dickhead" ha ha. She's helped me face so much, become so much. Honestly so happy with that part of my life.

More
8 years 4 months ago #214000 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic The Grateful Thread
I am grateful to the people here who see through my bad days to the hurt or stress I'm feeling.
You don't know how much I need you sometimes.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Alexandre Orion

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #214273 by
Music.
And also for Jestor.. who counters my thumbs down with thumbs up whenever I need him to! :laugh:
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #214344 by
I am grateful for the sense of honor and respect among nerd culture. While we may have all been screaming to not hear spoilers I don't think that any of us really would have done it anyway. Why would any of us take away the sense of awe that watching Star Wars for the first time is sure to inspire? So far I have seen nothing but respectful interactions between those that have seen it and those who have not. It makes me very happy to see.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi