The Grateful Thread

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #296558 by
Replied by on topic The Grateful Thread
Grateful for speedy site admins sweeping out the spam.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #297063 by
I'm grateful that I have enough stability in my life right now that I can be there for the friends who need someone.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #297076 by
I am grateful for the wonderful day yesterday filled with friends, team meetings, family dinner and guided discussions! Yesterday was a really good day.

More
6 years 7 months ago #297079 by thomaswfaulkner
Replied by thomaswfaulkner on topic The Grateful Thread
I'm grateful for the shoes on my feet and the bounce in my step.

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #297085 by
I'm grateful that I skipped breakfast today so I could end up eating 4 mini cupcakes tonight to balance it out... Ha, I'm kidding! I'm grateful for the fact that, in my time of great change in my life, as I'm moving away from the house I've lived in since I was 1 year old, I have my mom and stepfather to be around to be there when I feel homesick, as I will certainly miss the friends that I've had there, some I've known most of, if not my whole life. However, I am also grateful that, 1) The one's who are closest to my heart I have ways of contacting via phone, and 2) all my friends that I had to leave behind will all grow and prosper as human beings, even if I'm not there to see it. In this point in my life, I and everything around me is going through immense change, and the people who have stuck it through this far bring me great comfort. I love my family, the force, my friends, and all others!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #297087 by
Grateful for the few friends I have in my life that I am able to talk to on a daily basis. These people are the reason I am able to stay sane in this insane world.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #297101 by
This is gonna start off sounding sad, but bear with me.

Today has been hard on me. One of my friends is suicidal, and another one of my friend's husband just left her. I'm worn down emotionally trying to be there them. (I don't regret it at all, and would do it again in an instant. It just takes the energy out of me sometimes.) Between that and what's going out in the news, it's hard to stay positive.

So, today I'm grateful for good news that a friend of mine got. Me being happy for him helps make it through all of the bad.

More
6 years 7 months ago #297105 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic The Grateful Thread
I'm grateful for patience, perseverance, encouragement, and friends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #297109 by
Grateful for Avalon who has always reached out to me even though i am 120 bitch , thank you for believing in me <3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #297110 by
And grateful for you guys for piling some of that rant on against a bully!! I was wondering if i was out of line threatening him or her :laugh:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi