Galactica

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22228 by
Replied by on topic Re:Galactica
Ellen Tigh was indicated a couple of episodes ago. She is supposed to make a return this week.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • the circle is now complete
More
15 years 2 months ago #22230 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Galactica
I seen that as well, given the way the show leads us on then takes a different approach. There has been times that I thought that I had it for sure...then the plot twists and left thinking...what the frack just happened? :P

I do think that it just may be Ellen...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22376 by
Replied by on topic Re:Galactica
I'll just say this, I never would have credited Ellen with being an architect of the whole Cylon race. Plus what’s she going to do when she finds out her squeeze has be playing around with one of their creations.

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
15 years 1 month ago #22779 by Garm
Well I gotta say it...I am totally bummed with the series ending...no answers and oh so many loose ends...and the ending...arghh...no spoilers for anyone who has yet to see it, lets just say that it would certainly not be any way I would choose to take if I was from a high tech space-faring race. Very dissapointing ending.

More
15 years 1 month ago #22784 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Galactica
http://TelevisionWithoutPity.com

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Founder of The Order

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
15 years 1 month ago #22785 by Garm
Yep that's the stuff...hey I could have even bought the gang settling with their tech giving substance to the original series intro...

\"There are those who believe... that life here... began out there. Far across the universe. With tribes of humans... who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians... or the Toltecs... or the Mayans... that they may have been the architects of the Great Pyramids... or the lost civilizations of Lemuria... or Atlantis... Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man... who even now fight to survive... somewhere beyond the heavens.\"

oh well...Think I'll kick back, light up a cigar and remember the old classic series of my teens...the leather coats, the boots...my starbuck hair...lol

Attachments:

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #22837 by Garm
so, any one intersted in the upcoming new series Capricia?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi