Galactica

More
16 years 1 week ago #14037 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Galactica
I've been thinking about when they get to Earth. We have no idea what year all this is taking place in our time. They could arrive at Earth in 3500 CE or 10,000 BCE for all we know or even a place called Earth that's not this Earth. I read this somewhere, I think Entertainment Weekly that the show would end with them arriving at Earth.

It's a great show and I'm so glad they are going to finish the story. We have the the prequel to look forward to too.

I'm not happy with USA Network for killing the 4400 and leaving us up in the air after four years.

Founder of The Order

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • the circle is now complete
More
16 years 1 week ago #14052 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Galactica
I remember in the 80's series that when the fleet arrived at Earth it was present day (the 80's that is) and they couldn't/wouldn't openly land, Techno shock I presume...it was kinda like Star wars meets the Dukes of hazard, not too hard to outrun Rosco in a Viper though...:laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 days ago #14249 by
Replied by on topic Re:Galactica
Well while I'm now sold on Tori being a cylon, I'm not so sure about the chief. What if what we think are the final five are just really two causing decent within the ranks? It certainly wouldn't be the first time. So do you think these 4 of 5 are really what they appear to be or do you feel a plot twist coming on?

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
15 years 2 months ago #22056 by Garm
Thought we should resurrect this thread seeing that the new season is underway...now that all the 4 hidden Cylons are known, who do you think the last one is...before I give away anything have we all been watching the new series?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22057 by
I can't i missed to much :( i had no cable/satalite while i was in az and so i am to far behind :( :( :( :(

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22058 by
but you guys can talk, i will just stay out of it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22063 by
The scenes where the chief and XO had vivid memories of the wrecked planet pretty much support they are cylons. Where it goes from here is almost impossible to predict.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22064 by
Gaeta needs to be recycled into the force promply...

Just thought that needed to be said.

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
15 years 2 months ago #22067 by Garm
I think Gaeta has a reconing on its way. What a nice guy...not! Even Baltar doesn't like him.

I don't think that the final cylon is Starbuck, it would be too obvious. When she found the wreckage of her viper on cylon(earth?) complete with her own remains still in the cockpit...wow I thought is it that easy?...Na, I'm leaning toward her being a clone, maybe even a hybrid clone. I saw something on the web that suggested she was the first human/cylon child...with Saul Tigh being her father no less!

Now the prof says that the fleet will be lead to earth by a dying leader Prez Rosilyn isn't really the acting President right now, it is Tom Zarek is the one pulling the strings. And now we have Mr Gaeta in command of the Galacatica for the moment...I think he will soon be a dying leader as well...we can at least hope.

On a side note, think what it would be like to find your own dead body like Starbuck did...what a mind blower! :)

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
15 years 2 months ago #22226 by Garm
So much for my Tom Zarek and Gaeta theory...with the end of the last episode they are no longer a facter...hehehe...about time

So with that who is the last cylon? Capt. Kara \"Starbuck\" Thrace? Ellen Tigh?
Doc. Cottle?

come on guys...watcha think? :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi