• Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • the circle is now complete
More
16 years 1 week ago #13897 by Garm
Galactica was created by Garm
This is a little different for us as it is not a Star Wars subject, but I know that there are a few Battlestar Galactica fans here. With the series in its fourth and final season, we know of the seven existing Human Cylon types :

1 Number One (aka Brother Cavil)
2 Number Two (aka Leoben Conoy)
3 Number Three (aka D'Anna Biers)
4 Number Four (aka Simon)
5 Number Five (aka Aaron Doral)
6 Number Six (aka Caprica-Six/Head Six/Shelley Godfrey/Gina Inviere/Natalie)
7 Number Eight (aka Lt. Sharon \"Boomer\" Valerii/Lt. Sharon \"Athena\" Agathon)

And now we have the Final Five

As the Fleet draws closer to the Ionian nebula, four people begin hearing an unusual melody: these four are

Colonel Saul Tigh
Chief Galen Tyrol
Ensign Samuel Anders
presidential aide Tory Foster.

This leaves us with the question, who is the last of the final five?
who amoung the Galactica's crew is the last 'sleeper' Cylon?

lets post our guesses :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #13938 by
Replied by on topic Re:Galactica
I feel like an idiot for even posting, but...

I know absolutely nothing about Battlestar Gallactica, besides the fact that apparently the original was where the coffee chain \"Starbucks\" got their name.

...I think...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #13941 by
Well at first I thought Bill Adama, then Rosilyn, but now I have a thought. What if the whole lot of 'em were cylons? What if the reason this has happened before and will happened is because their ALL skin jobs trying to rid themselves of the last traces of their robotic roots. I say Adama figures it out just as earth is in his sights and he destroys the whole fleet to save what is the last real tribe of humanity left, even though they've forgotten their true roots. If that's not the way it rolls out then my moneys on Adama.

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 1 week ago #13951 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Galactica
I never thought of that one. I find it amusing how they are putting little hints to keep us guessing, like Bill Adama's comment of the voices in his head...;) Of course Starbuck is an obvious candidate, but perhaps too obvious.

I noticed that the de-labotomized Centurions are looking back and forth at each other as the human-cylons are arguing, perhaps they don't see the skin jobs as true Cylons...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #13957 by
I think the problem wit the de lobotomized centurions is they may get smart enough to figure out their the ones with the guns. They are according to the first season and their time on New Caprica programmed to recognize the \"Skin Jobs\". I'm not of the mind that Starbuck or Baltar are Cylon just because it's just not the writers style to be that obvious but hey, it wouldn't be the first curve ball they've thrown at us.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #13959 by
I think it needs to be a heavy hiter but can't be to obvious. With that said, i want to say Madam President but she has cancer and has had tons of things done to her body, i mean, if there were anything unusual about her DNA they would have seen it, just like when Boomer was discovered but her very nature was hidden from her. They do have methods. I just don't think they work as well as they would like it to. My money is on the VP i think. He is far enough out of the way that we wouldn't expect it but such a heavy hitter that he is an essential role to Galactica.
The fact that Caprica needed to say 'please' does not look good at all for the skin jobs. This also makes me wonder if they really took out the 'control' chips from all of the Centurions or just the ones that were on that particular ship. Also, were all the number 6's, 7's and (who was the last one that voted against the 'heads'), well not to sure on the last one, lol, on that one ship that got destroyed and if they were are they gone for good or are they going to be brought back to life. Also are the number three's going to be comming back or not, ugh. I want to know now :'( lol

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 1 week ago #13967 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Galactica
Me too April, it seems that we sit down and before ya know it the hour is up...and I do agree that it needs to be one of the main power characters.

Tom Zarek as the last hidden cylon? it would be one heck of a cool twist on the writers part, seeing that Richard Hatch played the original Apollo and if he is a top Cylon, he will have played both sides of the story in his career.

Are the finial five a higher ranking group of Cylons than the first seven with the final still hidden member the top of the ladder?

We may see a rebelion between the skin jobs and the mechanicals...with the out gunned human cylons seeking colonial help against a common foe...oh the possibilities!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #13968 by
Now there's a possibility I didn't even consider. What an ironic twist that would be. We'll just have to wait with bated breath I guess.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #14034 by
My fiancee commented that what is the 5th is the Doctor. I don't know how big of news that would be but it would be a major twist. Not only that but if he was the 5th and knew it from the beginning of the testing he could have figured out that the drumming was part of his cylon life. That part would make sense. I mean if the cylon knew they were cylon from an earlier time it would explain why they didn't go if they heard the sounds.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #14035 by
Doc Cottle being a cylon would be interesting. All I know is I count the minutes till the next episode.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi