New Jedi Temple to open in Turkish University

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #187263 by Breeze el Tierno
It's a true story of actual satire. :laugh:

Thousands of Turkish students sign petition to build Jedi Temple on university campus

They're messing around, but I still want to go if they open it. Do you think they would appreciate a TotJO presence there? I would be happy to rep TotJO in Turkey. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Jestor, OB1Shinobi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 weeks ago #187264 by

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #187268 by Carlos.Martinez3
I concur with kit...but I always said in this world it's the minorities that run things

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #187269 by Breeze el Tierno
Nothing can be fun or funny, can it?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 weeks ago #187277 by
......I'm not sure how this is 'Fun' or 'Funny' .....? :huh: A bunch of kids are using Jedi Religion as the butt end of their political joke and very few of them are actual members or believers in/of the community....which just makes Jedi Religion/Jedi look more like a Joke.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #187278 by Ben
But you know and I know and everyone else here knows that Jediism isn't a joke...and that's what matters, right? :)

I'll come rep with you Cabur... ;)

B.Div | OCP
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Brenna, Breeze el Tierno

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 weeks ago #187281 by
As somebody who appreciates complete chaotic plot development, this would be a fun dose of irony.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #187282 by Breeze el Tierno
I like a good dose of fun in the day. They aren't making fun of us, they're just making fun. And I appreciate the making of fun.

And it would utterly blow their minds if, having actually made the thing (which won't happen, don't worry) a few of us showed up, naive as babies, acting like we'd been summoned.

"You guys wanted a Jedi Temple. Well, here we are!" :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #187283 by steamboat28

Kitsu Tails wrote: ......I'm not sure how this is 'Fun' or 'Funny' .....? :huh: A bunch of kids are using Jedi Religion as the butt end of their political joke and very few of them are actual members or believers in/of the community....which just makes Jedi Religion/Jedi look more like a Joke.

As a member of at least 3 "joke" religions, I can assure you that humor is the best way to handle life. If you have a problem with that, you might want to get it seen about. It can lead to elevated stress levels and confusion in the presence of people who joke often. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 weeks ago #187284 by

steamboat28 wrote:

Kitsu Tails wrote: ......I'm not sure how this is 'Fun' or 'Funny' .....? :huh: A bunch of kids are using Jedi Religion as the butt end of their political joke and very few of them are actual members or believers in/of the community....which just makes Jedi Religion/Jedi look more like a Joke.

If you have a problem with that, you might want to get it seen about. It can lead to elevated stress levels and confusion in the presence of people who joke often. :)

I got plenty of humor. Just not this kind......If you don't like it you can always just ignore me instead of being an A**

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi