geting back in shape

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #78264 by
Replied by on topic Re: geting back in shape
Not a problem brother. Dropping fat AND carbs would have you mainly living off protein. Would you really want to consume roughly 2000 calories a day of meat? Every single day? There ARE other forms of protein but the gist is the same, I'd highly recommend staying far away from tofu also. That much protein would cause manly problems in the body. You NEED protein and fat to thrive, there is no actual need for carbs in the human body.

If you'd like more information in the world of high fat I'd suggest you check out The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson. At 60 years old the guy is in better shape than I've ever been.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 6 months ago #78269 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: geting back in shape
i've lost 30+ pounds this past year...with no fancy diet, no cutting out any foods....i simply changed the way i cook the food and the number of times i eat a day as well as how much i eat at one time....i cook all my meats on a rack so the bad fat drops out, i eat 4-5 times a day (roughly every 3-4 hours) and i use the most important tool (restraint) to eat only until the hunger passes...eat to live, don't live to eat...i eat roughly 300-400 calories each time...and i still eat chocolate, pizza, burgers etc...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #78404 by
Replied by on topic Re: geting back in shape
pizza= bad, but oh so delicious.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi