geting back in shape

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #72850 by
geting back in shape was created by
so iv been trying to get in shape agean and push ups and situps just dosent seem to be helping mush iv noticed im stonger but im not toneing up any one know what im doing wrong or something more i can do

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #72852 by
Replied by on topic Re: geting back in shape
I sustained an injury at kickboxing and was off for 6 months. I've just got back into shape with P90X and highly recommend it! You don't have to do all the routines - just push yourself as much as you can, comfortably. They do a slightly easier routine too, called Power90. You should be able to find a torrent somewhere (not that I'm in any way condoning such downloads....)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #72853 by
Diet AND exercise. People sometimes forget one component or another.

Eat a high protein, low fat and carb diet. No fried foods. Stay hydrated, but not so much that you are just carrying a lot of water weight. I used to date a girl that, before any photoshoot, would not drink much of anything at all so she appeared more defined. And you will all the time see fighters trying to cut weight to fit in a weight class by dropping a lot of water weight. Ex- I can loose right at 2 pounds in a bit over 30 min just by hitting the heavy bag really hard.

YMMV

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #72856 by
im looking in to kickboxing classis its something iv been wanting to do for a long time

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #72859 by
That's kind of what I do. I find it very cathartic and an awesome workout.go for it dude.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #72862 by
I second the P90X suggestion.

I lifted weights in the gym for years and I did get bigger and stronger, but I wasn't that defined (I got up to about 180 lbs; I'm about 5'9"). I then started the P90X program and dropped my weight to about 165-170 lbs. I feel much better physically and feel like the muscles are more defined. Once again, I highly recommend P90X for the Jedi here!

Coincidentally, P90X2 came out last year so I'm probably going to pick that up and start 2013 with that program (that is if the world survives 2012, haha)

MTFBWY,
LTK

More
11 years 7 months ago #72867 by PatrickB
Replied by PatrickB on topic Re: geting back in shape
HI comptor I am patrik a got some trick to train with weight listen are able to buy weight like at the walmart First 5 pound 10 pound and 15 pound ,and a exercise ball.all of that should cost you 80
dollars .

Fist have you got some same in you apartment like 8 Feet buy 10 feet or a little bit less .

second use the weight to do your bicep triceps and shoulder by lifting the weight.
I Am sure you will find out how to do the movement. I suggest 3 repetition of 10 .for each exercise
and do 3 different kind of movement for each muscle. like

bicep is holding you weight flat grip handed.second side hand grip and siting bicep on your ball.

shoulder 3 repetition of 10 .there front ways and side ways .and up ways .

triceps trough you arms in the air reverse and lift the weight .second one laying down on your ball but your arms behind your heard and lift your arm with your elbow above your head.
put your right knee on your ball your right hand on your ball through your left hand with your arm behind at a 45 degree angle and swing aways.i hope it clear

chest lateral fly and front fly .incline fly ,on your ball knee down and out your back on your ball and be an almost 45 degree.lift pu your weight

leg do swat and front kneeing advance a leg in front and the other behind and knee down your front leg .

siil do push up and sit up.

do that 4 to 7 time week.

for food eat more vege for more mass less meat and more nuts to get some good protein and vegetable drink and not redbul shit . and smoothie's.and especially fruit juice with low sugar in it.

The one that posses with a devices is responsible for others . Being at large is brought too my attention . An armor is the key to unarm devices .

More
11 years 7 months ago #72870 by PatrickB
to stay healthy is to pronounce good word of honour for your body and by saying thing like phrases. like I am a good bodybuilder or Good kun fu master in present event if your are beginner that helps you to think every 5 hour to remember that you have to train the next or the same day you got the stay constant in your saying or other wise you forget and you become lazy .Truth me I made the experience I haven't meet one person who apply my teaching and haven't function.

Where there is constant behaving there is remembering
Where there is phrase there is health

The one that posses with a devices is responsible for others . Being at large is brought too my attention . An armor is the key to unarm devices .

More
11 years 7 months ago #72872 by PatrickB
do this kind of exercise for a long time the result or every day it never in one shot , the total is there for being bulk .Bodybuilder is a long time commitment and a long time achievement . The best sport the reinforce your body with strength and definition of your protection of your life . An amelioration of your speed and to end up like a model .

More your strong more people respect you
From a bodybuilder

hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!\:woohoo:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #72873 by

Mark Anjuu wrote: I've just got back into shape with P90X and highly recommend it!...You should be able to find a torrent somewhere (not that I'm in any way condoning such downloads....)

Learn_To_Know wrote: I second the P90X suggestion.

I may have to try this "P90X" you speak of...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi