Coronavirus

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #350928 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Coronavirus

Yabuturtle wrote: Not saying it isn't real, but I would start questioning things as soon as possible because the things they tell us isn't right. Not everything's as it seems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMXse_Wisyo&lc=UgxZO2Su4zmFy3KW_Wl4AaABAg.975djt_FHLp977ozXp_4w_

There are quite a lot of videos of crowded hospitals all over the world. Search specifically for Italy, Spain, France, and in America (so far) New York. Theres all kinds of footage out there to prove the coronavirus is real and that it does what the medical experts say it does. All you have to do look.

Also, its very likely that you have at least one person close to you who is at higher-than-average risk, either because of age or existing conditions (or both). Please think honestly about how you would feel if it turns out that this is real but you dont believe it and didnt take any precautions and then you caught the virus and spread it to someone you care about and it killed them. Thats a real thing that could really happen.

I dont mean this to be mean but its really a socially irresponsible thing to do to spread videos like this one, right now. We should stay calm and not get ourselves into a panic but we definitely all need to respect the seriousness of whats going on.

People are complicated.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan, Carlos.Martinez3, Rex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #350930 by OB1Shinobi
A moment of appreciation for medical staff all over the world who are on the front lines of the pandemic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnxNsKtkjI

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #350957 by FTPC
Replied by FTPC on topic Coronavirus
to help with this social distancing thing?

Let Grover and Muppet history help you.

Joined Monday 14 January 2015 16:03 guest -
Friday, 24, January 2015, 16:03 pm member
Wednesday may /18/2016 13:04 pm. Novice -
Thursday, July/ 17//2020 time 19:42 pm - Initiate rank-
Monday 20 Jul 2020 19:43 pm Apprintace- to Wescli Wardest
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by FTPC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi

More
3 years 11 months ago #350990 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Coronavirus

FTPC wrote: to help with this social distancing thing?

Let Grover and Muppet history help you.

Teddy I love this. I’m glad your still a part of this path and place. Ima use this very thing in my own life. Lol aka ima post this on my Facebook lol

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: FTPC

More
3 years 11 months ago #350991 by FTPC
Replied by FTPC on topic Coronavirus
look I know that this CV19 or Coronavirus
is NOT laughing matter,
but I just tried to bring some light in a dark situation
that is all

Joined Monday 14 January 2015 16:03 guest -
Friday, 24, January 2015, 16:03 pm member
Wednesday may /18/2016 13:04 pm. Novice -
Thursday, July/ 17//2020 time 19:42 pm - Initiate rank-
Monday 20 Jul 2020 19:43 pm Apprintace- to Wescli Wardest

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #351472 by OB1Shinobi
Heres what ive learned about safety protocols. The N95 mask was specifically designed for capturing contagions and this is the best mask to get. Medical professionals with full access will wear an N95 with a surgical mask over it. They will replace the surgical mask constantly and the N95 daily or perhaps more, depending on supplies and intensity of hospitalizations. In the face of shortages there is talk of washing the N95. If you do have an N95 then you need to understand that it was cleverly designed to catch viruses in order to protect the infected particles from getting through by catching them before they can go any further. This means that if youre living in a place that is exposed to coronavirus, your N95 is the best protection against breathing in covid but is also essentially a little collective reservoir of collecting coronavirus, which will eventually defeat the purpose of having it in the first place. Again, some reports indicate that it may be feasible to wash N95 with normal soap and water. I guess anti-bacterial soap is the best but look it up for yourself.

For those who dont have an N95 mask the idea of double layering and regular washing applies even more. Whatever face protection you have go ahead and wear it and then put a bandanna over it. Or if a bandanna is your protection then wear two bandanas. Whatever you have access to i would say (based on what ive read) double it up and wash it very often.

Dont touch your face. Most especially wash hands regularly and especially before touching any orifices such as eyes, ears, nostrils- even be aware about touching your personal places - these are entrance points into your blood stream. Wash your hands before you touch them.
Wear gloves and use protective measures such as a paper towel over your fingers when you have to touch commonly touched surfaces such as door handles, electronic debit/credit card keypads, gas pumps, etc. Throw away any protective tissues used. Gloves can be reused if they are washed/sanitized but if not then they need to be regularly thrown away.

Coronavirus is spread primarily through being exposed to the expelled salivary droplets of infected people. This means either breathing them in shortly after they are expelled or making hand contact with an exposed surface and then bringing the exposed hand to a vulnerable opening of the body. Droplets are expelled by breathing, talking, coughing, sneezing, singing, whistling, shouting, spitting, etc. It lives very well on certain surfaces and slightly less well on others. Look it up. Wear masks, keep social distancing, have some kind of barrier between your hands and the things that you have to touch. Protect yourselves from the dangerous exhalations of others and restrict your own behavior so that when/if you catch it, you dont spread it.
Much love to TOTJO community. Good luck.[/quote]

People are complicated.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #351473 by OB1Shinobi

People are complicated.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #351474 by OB1Shinobi

People are complicated.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi