EHS - are mobile phones & wifi bad for you?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #228770 by
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

We're being exposed to increasingly amounts of radiation and combined with other things like exposure to heavy metals, toxins, malnutrition, the body is going to react as the stress increases.

You don't want to live next to a cell phone tower, those electrical structures in certain parts of a city, or under the big power lines. There is literally 'electro-smog' everywhere and it's a pollutant and can affect your body. The body's inner communication and chemical processes involve it's own electromagnetic properties but also is influenced and responds to the universal electromagnetic matrix we find ourselves in.

It's not well known or documented widespread problem for sure causing a variety of phsyical or psychological problems, but it can definitely contribute to or have an influence in many things. It may not be like being constantly x-rayed, but it all adds up when you live in a house with like four cell phones, wifi, smart meters, going to work next to a power station or tower, working in a heavy EMF'd building, surrounded by electronics, if you're the type who talks on the cell phone for hours you can feel it get hot, they put warnings on all devices like radios to not hold or use this far from your head or something, it's definitely not just bunkrum because a government agency says it's not or because scientists aren't paid enough to do a study on it.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #228771 by Edan
Well I looked at the some of the links that you posted Adder as I have no speakers for the sound.

The problem with science, and testing actually, and is something that I have observed during my degree, is that you can test and test and test and half of research appears to come up with one answer and half of research appears to come up with another. I read multiple papers on one topic not that long ago that where they were basically back and forths between two researchers whose results always seemed to disagree and would disagree over how the other was interpreting their data.

One paper linked in your post, "Radiation from wireless technology affects the blood, the heart, and the autonomic nervous system" gave arguments based on correlation and one research experiment quoted only had 25 participants, a seriously insignificant sample.

Some of the other papers had similar problems.

I would be surprised if such a massive increase in wifi etc didn't have some effect on us, but I think there's a long way to go before we establish just what that effect is.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Edan.

• Adder
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • 7 minds, 5 trials and 3 pillars.
More
8 years 2 months ago #229454 by Adder
Yay, its on youtube now;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XymKeK6XIrg

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi