11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #92155 by
Replied by on topic Re: SITH?
then you are sith,becouse you still follow the jedi ways
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by . Reason: i messed up

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #92156 by MCSH
Replied by MCSH on topic Re: SITH?
That doesn't make sense, I'm not fictional Jedi, I'm a real one, I believe in Force, and I know it exist, not the way SW presents, that makes me different from SW's Jedi, but that doesn't make me a sith.

And beside, we don't hate siths... One of my best friends on this site is one.

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 2 months ago #92157 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: SITH?

triplemoon wrote: why do every one hates the siths?jedis do allmost the same thing,but much worse.like forcing kids about the force,look in the star wars universe,jedis steal children from their parents,becouse they are force sensitives,why?does a mother could say no?not at all,their just takened,that sound like a good deed dosint it?and if you remember,let say your kids are going to die,and about 30 people are going to die,who would you pick?the jedis tell you to pick the 30 people that you dont know over your own flesh and blood,becouse their lives are more inportent then your kids.i would say bullshit!my kids come first then a bunch of people who would probly rape,kill,steal,or lie.yes siths control their heart passions,and they dont believe in a higher power,but they live their fullist.jedis believe in the force the same way as the christians believe in god,and as their riligion are almost the same,they will do the same thing as any christians did for their riligion,they will JUDGE!!it will become a hate riligion.siths dont judge,they want you to know that you dont need a higher power to succeed,you just need yourself.tell me,would you kill your own mother for the force?no?then you are sith.do you think bad thoughts?your sith.do you believe you can make a differince in this world?your sith.do you love your family so much to protect them?you...are...sith!!think about it,the jedis want you to be controled,if you dont believe what i said,look it up in the bible and the jedi path books,and you will understand like i did.the jedis are becoming something of a parasite,becouse sooner or later,their going to judge you all.and one more thing,christians riligion and jedi riligion are the same,meaning anybody who is a wiccan or pagan or any other diffrent riligion,will be attacked by them,so think,use your brain.you dont need to believe in evil to be a sith,you just need your own heart to fallow,not a bunch of pussy wappers telling you how to live your life.

sadly that is wrong on nearly all accounts...
we have pagan jedi here, we have wiccan jedi, we have sith members...and none of them have been judged by any of us....it seems as though you're comparing us to fictional jedi...and comparing sith to fictional sith...seems to me as though you're the one passing judgement....

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #92158 by
see jedis and sith are not that diffrent but sith follow their heart,jedis follow their logic,see

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #92159 by
soone its going to be,i know becouse i got judged by a jedi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #92160 by

triplemoon wrote: why do every one hates the siths?jedis do allmost the same thing,but much worse.like forcing kids about the force,look in the star wars universe,jedis steal children from their parents,becouse they are force sensitives,why?does a mother could say no?not at all,their just takened,that sound like a good deed dosint it?and if you remember,let say your kids are going to die,and about 30 people are going to die,who would you pick?the jedis tell you to pick the 30 people that you dont know over your own flesh and blood,becouse their lives are more inportent then your kids.i would say bullshit!my kids come first then a bunch of people who would probly rape,kill,steal,or lie.yes siths control their heart passions,and they dont believe in a higher power,but they live their fullist.jedis believe in the force the same way as the christians believe in god,and as their riligion are almost the same,they will do the same thing as any christians did for their riligion,they will JUDGE!!it will become a hate riligion.siths dont judge,they want you to know that you dont need a higher power to succeed,you just need yourself.tell me,would you kill your own mother for the force?no?then you are sith.do you think bad thoughts?your sith.do you believe you can make a differince in this world?your sith.do you love your family so much to protect them?you...are...sith!!think about it,the jedis want you to be controled,if you dont believe what i said,look it up in the bible and the jedi path books,and you will understand like i did.the jedis are becoming something of a parasite,becouse sooner or later,their going to judge you all.and one more thing,christians riligion and jedi riligion are the same,meaning anybody who is a wiccan or pagan or any other diffrent riligion,will be attacked by them,so think,use your brain.you dont need to believe in evil to be a sith,you just need your own heart to fallow,not a bunch of pussy wappers telling you how to live your life.

Nice rant for a first post.

I think you're are drawing too much from fiction and are bit out of touch with what this place is about to be stating those things about us.

I don't hate the Sith.

More
11 years 2 months ago #92161 by MCSH
Replied by MCSH on topic Re: SITH?
A sith follows his passion, not heart, a Jedi follows the three tenets, 16 basic teachings, the code and the creed...

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 2 months ago #92162 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re: SITH?
Watch your language...

Only warning....

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #92164 by
yes im passing judgment now becouse every one of you say this,say that,till every one be in between both,and get hurt and im not talking only about sw universe,but many truths of the jedis

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 2 months ago #92165 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: SITH?
i follow my instincts...sometimes that leads me to follow my mind, sometimes my feelings...

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: MCSH, Brenna

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi