Tummo or Chandali

More
8 years 9 months ago #196114 by J. K. Barger
Has anyone had any practice with Tummo? Since it is related to Kundalini practice, I was curious about adapting it to create a "Force Meditation" where one integrates the energies of the body with those of the mind to experience the flow of the Force within; hell, maybe even 'without'.

This bedrock practice is the cornerstone of other techniques, like generating a Force-body and even the projection of consciousness as the force-body after corporeal embodiment. Reminds me of the practice Yoda learned from Qui- Gon on Dagobah...

I'm totally open for discussing it if anyone is into this kind of thing.

Lets make something rad!!

The Force is with you, always.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 9 months ago #196116 by
Replied by on topic Tummo or Chandali
Yeah, I've done Tummo.

What did you have in mind regarding a Force-body? I'm thinking one of expansiveness... Experiencing the Force outside the self? As a kind of... experiencing the "Unifying Force" by way of "Living Force"?

I wouldn't know how to project that Tummo energy...

More
8 years 9 months ago #196123 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Tummo or Chandali
Yea, tricky to mount into Jediism. I'd use a spatial visualization to generate particles (point locations) of the 'body' and like the oil on a detergent bubble coalesce density to a single point within that particle - to represent a granularity beyond whatever level one is at in their initial visualization. This would be the entry point to formulate an energetic signature which you'd have trained to experience as 'heat'. From that you can map out health indicators using the same techniques I apply for general awareness, or transfer it across in the dream space as some nature of Force body which can underpin different identities in the dream space. In this regard this 'heat' could serve as a form of energy to drive extra depth into conscious awareness but its all a bit nebulous and a work in progress!! Something I'm interested in though!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi