RANKING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCEMENTS

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2156 by
Ladies and Gentleman,
Tonight the ranking committee will begin the process of assigning ranks to those from which we have recieved bio's. If you have not PM me your bio including previous experiece and ranks elsewhere as well as whether or not you are ordained in this church, please PM me with that information soon. So this evening we will begin meeting and completeing our task. May The Force Be With Us as we do so.
MTFBWYA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2158 by
I look forward to the results, to the committee's decisions. Where will they be posted again?

DK

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2159 by
for now we will post each name with its assigned rank here in the announcements area
that will later be made into a database that is more easily accessed.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2181 by
Tom, do you still have mine or would I need to send it again to you? I believe I e-mailed it to you.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2184 by
yes i have it

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2441 by
Vowed members of the Order,

The ranking committee has now met three times and have completed the assigning of rank to the people who were kind enough to send to me the requested descriptions. You must remember that these descriptions were made and sent a little over a month ago and much has changed since then. So for the most part these ranks were strictly based on these descriptions. To Anyone who does not find themselves on this list and believes this committee need review their case, Please send me a PM with all pertinent information and the committee will address them as needed. Unless/Until otherwise noted later, any member not on this list is assigned the rank of Jedi Initiate.

As a reminder, here is the ranking system as the members voted and approved:

Master- This rank is achieved when a Sr. Knight completes the training of his apprentice who then becomes a full knight and takes an apprentice of their own. (this rank may be awarded based on previous experience.)

Sr. Knight- This rank is bestowed upon those knights who take an apprentice. The taking of an apprentice is an added responsibility far beyond those of a regular Jedi knight and as such this rank carries the same Autonomy as a Master. This rank holds even after the Sr. Knights first apprentice graduates. (this rank may be awarded based on previous experience)

Jedi Knight - This Rank is bestowed upon those who have completed the training of a Master or Sr. Knight in full. (this rank may be awarded based on previous experience)

Knight apprentice- This rank is bestowed upon those who are currently in training under a Master or Sr. Knight

Knight Initiate - This rank is bestowed upon those who become members of this church by filling out the registration form and taking the oath.

And now the List as based in this system at the time of Gathering

Luthien = initiate

Dhagon Krayt = Knight

Sy-Odynaga = Initiate

Rev. Hornbeck = Master

Shane Gibson=Initiate

Bylar = Apprentice

Ang-Kyoshi Roku = Apprentice

Merin Kyo-Den = Master

Ron = initiate

Thud Thorax = Knight

jediARNG = initiate

Lenny = initiate

Perris = apprentice

Serefina = initiate pending (to the Committee's knowledge she has not taken the Oath)

Br. Shaun(A.K.A. Spider or Shaki Cacol) = apprentice

Lobes of Enlightenment = Apprentice

Once again, if anyone feels they require further review please send me a PM and It will be brought before the committee. Thank you everyone who was kind enough to send thier descriptions a month ago and MTFBWYA.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2451 by
Once again, Anyone who may feel they have been overlooked or require further review please send me a PM and It will be looked over by the Committee.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #2551 by
Replied by on topic IMPORTANT - BR. JOHN *****
I have the honor to announce that I shall serve Sincrad in the capacity of Teacher in the ways of the force. I look forward to being mentor and friend and have no doubts that our exchange of ideas and viewpoints shall allow us to mutually grow.

Focus Knowledge Wisdom

MTFBWU

Rev. Lenny O.C.P.

Knight of Jediism

[This was published in Articles And Blogs and edited to remove the word master.]

Note by Br. John

I believe this has caused some confusion. There are times when a Novice Knight IS given permission to teach like a student teacher. This is done under the supervision of a master. I commend Lenny on his enthusiasm but did need to clear up the notion that he was suddenly promoted in rank.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by Garm.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2566 by
Replied by on topic Re:IMPORTANT - BR. JOHN *****
Thank You Br. John

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2573 by
Replied by on topic IMPORTANT - For The Records *****
Alright everyone, I Have another request as well. Please take the time to Post in here your name. Your rank as a Jedi (if you dont know it, send me a PM and we'll get you fixed up) , Whether or not you are a Minister, and Whether or Not you Have an Apprentice. I know this is tedious but we are making this database so that everyone may access it and see who is what rank, who is teaching Whom, and so forth.

I know this is tedious but follow this format please:
ScreenName: Twsoundsoff
Name: Tom Whiteman
Clergy Status: Bishop Of the Order
Jedi Rank = Sr. Knight
Master to Christopher Smith (Lobes of Enlightenment)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi