Public
17 years 13 hours ago #1325 by
Then we will extend the voting pweriod by another 24 hours

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 6 hours ago #1330 by
Would it be possible to get clarrification on what you mean by \"this rank may be awarded based on previous experience\"? Meaning what kind of previous experience counts? Age certainly cannot be a factor, so I'm just curious what will be used in this case, before I vote.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 6 hours ago #1332 by
Previous training in jediism, length of time practicing jediism. Those kind of factors.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 hours ago #1334 by
It seems like a fairly solid system. I vote yay.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 4 hours ago #1339 by
Sounds fair enough, assuming everyone is honest. I'll vote yay as well.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 4 hours ago #1343 by
i vote yay.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 3 hours ago #1346 by
Everything being equal, I vote YAY. A suggestion if I may though. The people that are given rank based on previous experience should be given a probational period and be observed for behavior and knowledge suited to the rank and title they wish to hold within the temple. This would insure as best can be done that the claims of training and attainment of levels or indeed true as our actions reflect who we truly are. Just a thought.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 hour ago #1355 by
And a valid one at that. I will adress this with the committee and Br. john when he returns and discuss the possibility. Thank you Master Kyo Den for your insight here

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 hour ago #1357 by
If I may, I suggest a longer voting time, for those of us who can't get on everyday. I must admit if this would have began over the weekend, I probably would have missed it entirely. In all fairness to all members, atleast 72 hours I would say, its ultimately up to the committee of course, it just seems best.

DK

Have a good weekend everyone I'm out till Monday

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 37 minutes ago #1360 by
This is an excellent Idea and will be kept in advisement for future matters of this nature. However, In order to expedite this process and allow the committee to complete its task with the interest of especially our newer members in mind regarding placement and training the timeframe will stand. Once this has been approved or denied then the committee will be able to more quickly provide the members of this church the promised database of member rankings and availability for training.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi