RANKING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCEMENTS

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1421 by
We'll arrange that when we have all the info. Hint Hint members...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1422 by
suttle as a brick you are lol. oh i finally got that pic at like two in the morning lol.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1425 by
Br Dan, thank you for the information you provided, but I'm aware of the topics that show up on the right as well as the identifiers when you enter the forum. My military background tends to drive a back up for a back up mentallity. Experience tells me not everyone uses the catagorys on the bottom right. Even less actually view the information in all of the forum when it says \"new\" if they don't have any real interest invested in the catagory showing the \"new\" in red. By placing issues to be voted on in the general catagory with a heading of what it is to be voted on and some way to identify it as a voting issue, it may reach and encourage more of our members to take part in the vote and to be more active in the goings on of our Order. Not all have the motivation yet to hit every catagory and read every new topic. The way things are is fine, but from what I saw of the vote, it was the same core individuals that voted that sustains things here. I didn't notice any \"layperson\" that took part in the vote. It might make the commitees seem more personal too by taking the vote issue to the general population of our Order instead of the population going to the commitee's area. That's where my line of sight was when I brought it before the commitee.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1426 by
ah ok you put up a good point, but the thing is if you noticed the ones who vote are the same who talk in the general forums. maybe some didn't, but the majority did. now what we can do is have a new topic under this thread every time we vote, but putting it in general why, it is a voting matter that the committee put out there. the general thread is just that for general things, the voting is very specific. i am not shooting down you're ideas i am in no place to do so, but realistically if you are serious about this temple and want to put you're voice in matters that effect all jedi then you will read all the forums. i believe you voted and you voted in this very spot, as you know the committee is not secret and neither are the matters. they are just put in this thread to separate from others so you can read this thread see where things are and not have to skip things like i got a new car, or something to that matter. this section was made for the committee and its ideas, votes, and other subjects. thats all, basically this whole forum is general just with spin offs. but if others agree that they feel votes should be moved to general then by all means. i am just letting you know that these are the reasons we have a different section on the forums, just for this stuff. also one more thing Jeff we can not force any member to participate in anything, but most of the members know where to go for what, if they don't they know how to ask. so if this vote is in here or in general there wouldnt be a big difference. but another thing you pointed out which is very good is the fact of letting members know we are voting. so from now on when ever there is a new vote i will or Br. Tom will announce it on the blogs and in flash chat. thank you for you're insight Br. Jeff and MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1427 by
Precisely

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1428 by
Also everyone,

Be sure to include whether or not you have taken the oath with your descriptions.

Again the Email addy is : twsoundsoff@gmail.com

thank you and MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1430 by
THis sounds exfiting;-)

Computer is not working well but Master Whiteman, if you could throw me a txt message a day in advance of a meeting I can procure a computer in time. And I didn't get the email of the lesson yet...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1431 by
Alright folks, I've only recieved 2 descriptions so far. Please get these to me as soon as you can in order to aid us in facilitating all the needs of our newest members. Thank you all And MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1443 by
I have now recieved three total. I know we have more members than that on here from day to day. Please make this a priority and get this information to me as soon as possible. Thank you for your help in this matter and MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1578 by
I have been receiving many more now . Thank you all for making this as much a priority as is possible. We will begin compiling this and start our meetings soon. Thank you all again and MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi