Membership applications and rank changes

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #358227 by Edan
Hi all,

I am taking over rank and membership changes (for the time being at least).

If you were responsible for advising Carlos or Rosalyn of any rank changes, please come to me instead. If you are responsible for any threads which state when a rank change needs to happen, please can you PM me the link so that I’m aware it’s there. It may take me a couple of weeks to get into the swing of it so I would appreciate some leeway and patience :)

If you have had a rank change in the forum and need it changed in Discord, please PM either myself or Proteus with your Discord id. No rank change will happen in Discord going forward without a PM.

If you are waiting for a change in rank or acceptance of your membership application, please be advised that there is a backlog that I need to get through. I will go as fast as I can but there may still be a further delay.

If you have not heard anything after this weekend please send me a PM directly so I can investigate.

Any questions, please post them here.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J, J. K. Barger, Carlos.Martinez3, Kira

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #358229 by Zero
Check this link edan, you may find it very useful. The ip team updates it regularly.

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/ip-team-private-chambers/124193-ready-to-promote?start=40#358015

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentice: Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini, Khwang

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi