Rants far and wide

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 months ago #175290 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
I hate seeing perfectly healthy, unencumbered people using elevators and pressing the handicap door buttons rather than taking one flight of stairs or opening the door for themselves. Are we seriously getting that lazy as a society?

Also, I dislike escalators in general. They have the same issues as stairs when it comes to having carts/strollers/large boxes/etc so the only purpose they serve is make it so you don't have to move your legs to go on stairs. If you physically can't take stairs we have elevators, if you can then take the stairs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #175313 by Kohadre
Replied by Kohadre on topic Rants far and wide
Im glad she had found peace, but she could have done so much for others if she chose to remain alive and be a form for social change. Going through the legal process of emancipation, she could have more than likely be removed from their house by legally disowning them. Now, I will make it clear that in situations where it is justifiably used to end suffering in those with n
o quality of life, I am a clear and outspoken supporter of assisted suicide. However, her decision to commit suicide by truck was extreemly selfish, if only in the sense that others had to watch her get turned into pink mist when the truck hit her. Everyone who witnessed this scene will have to deal with any number of mental health issues, thr truck driver in most likely the greatest severity since he would have to clear her pureed remains off of his truck.

Unfortunatly, I believe this will be the undoing of her intended political suicide, as most will focus likely and mostly on the utterly selfish manner she chose to end her life.I learned more about how leelah alcorn committed suicide. This is not addressed at or to anyone, and I will try and make as clear and easy to read as possible so that nobody takes offense and goes on a tirade due to their misinterpretation.

So long and thanks for all the fish

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #175318 by Tarran
Replied by Tarran on topic Rants far and wide
I just can't stand it when I'm smartphoning through the FB newsfeed, and I focus on reading about a good piece of pertinent data on a worthy topic of interest, and the whole thing suddeny decides, "Oh, you're quite done with that - here, let me bindly fling you waaaaay back up to the top of the feed for some senseless drivel and nausiating drama!" - and then I have to scroll back down for an eternity, just to never find it again.

Bollocks!

That is all :P lol

Apprentice to J. K. Barger
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Tarran.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 months ago #175344 by
After an eleven year old girl was killed a couple blocks from my apartment and no one came to try and help her because they all assumed the gunshots were fireworks, I can't do fireworks. When fireworks go off it causes me to jump, then get emotional, and a wave of anxiety washes over me until I finally calm down and reassure myself three dozen times that it was just fireworks. Sometimes it's not so bad. The bigger the explosion the less likely I am to have this reaction, but tonight the fireworks are all medium and light shell crap that always make me jump, cry, and generally freak out.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 months ago #175361 by
this is just an observation albeit one that i wish i did not have to observe so often. microscopic minded people preaching tolerance, love, and kindness that have zero tolerance, love or kindness for anyone who does not fit into their tiny, sheeple world view of neat little classifications and typifications. whatsmore, is when these individuals claim to be anarchist, but have the tenderest set of little pansy rules of words that you can't say or their anus gets all inflamed by some sort of bizarre brain butthole synchronicity.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #175369 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Re:Rants far and wide
Stereotyping :angry:

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #175712 by Proteus
Replied by Proteus on topic Rants far and wide
This deal is getting worse all the time!! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpE_xMRiCLE

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Proteus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, rugadd, Alexandre Orion, Edan,

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #175962 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
Please stop complaining, they're all like that.
Stop passing the buck when you make a mistake, and for once apologise for those bad errors instead of expecting praise when you work them out.
And stop asking me questions you can find out for yourself, I'm not your PA.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 months ago #175989 by
Does anyone have any idea how much I restrain myself from saying what I want to say? Often I come so very close to saying what I want to say and I rationalize that with various half-truths or overly simplistic assessments until I realize that I would forfeit my position to speak against certain things at a later time. Why does it seem like the proverbial bad guys never face consequences for the things they say and do but I make one mistake and suddenly my whole life is thrown off course. In fact, when people say terrible things to other people it seems like they're praised for speaking their mind but if I call out the hogwash in people's statements I'm labelled bitter, killjoy, etc. Is it too much to ask that I be treated with the same human dignity you expect for yourself?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 months ago #176348 by
It is some kind of tradition for me to get damaged by training every time i am in vacations.
And this time i holded the tradition :woohoo: :whistle:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi