Rants far and wide

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #178804 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
To be honest, I never even noticed my entitlement until recently. Sometimes I still don't get it when it happens. lol. So very much engrained in my psyche that it's one of my greatest challenges to overcome.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #178806 by Kohadre
Replied by Kohadre on topic Rants far and wide

Phortis Nespin wrote: OK, so I know this is generational and you young ones will give me some sort of excuse like..." But that's the way our generation does it", but.... I DON"T OWE YOU ANYTHING! WHO THE F*&%%$$ DEITY DIED AND LEFT YOU AS*)&%%LES IN CHARGE? WE ALL CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING, AND THAT'S THE WAY WE ALL LEAVE THIS WORLD! IF YOU WANT TO BE RESPECTED, RESPECT OTHERS FIRST!

THIS ENTITLEMENT GENERATION ARE NOTHING BUT FOOLS, ARROGANT, IGNORANT, AND LACKING ANY SKILLS TO SEE THE WORLD IN FRONT OF THEM!

DON'T BE ONE OF THEM!

Like retirement?

My generation seems to understand the "we're fucked over scale" pretty well, it seems the previous ones still think they deserve something (even if they paid into it)

So long and thanks for all the fish
The following user(s) said Thank You: ren

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #178945 by
I hate when people use smiley faces to "soften" something that is meant to be confrontational or critical, like it makes it "better". :)

(DO YOU SEE HOW EFFING ANNOYING THAT IS? OH. MY. GOD. JUST HIT ME ALREADY.)

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 2 months ago #178949 by Brenna
Replied by Brenna on topic Rants far and wide

Connor L. wrote: I hate when people use smiley faces to "soften" something that is meant to be confrontational or critical, like it makes it "better". :)

(DO YOU SEE HOW EFFING ANNOYING THAT IS? OH. MY. GOD. JUST HIT ME ALREADY.)

Oh god yes! The whole passive aggressive thing! Its like "cupcake, I can STILL tell that youre being an ass. Regardless of your smiley face (or whatever they normally use)

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28,

More
9 years 2 months ago #178979 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Rants far and wide
I'm getting really, really tired of presenting a sociological, anthropological, historical, research-and-fact-based opinion and being called a racist white boy because someone on the Internet doesn't want their precious notions challenged. Why is it so much easier to attack people than ideas?

Also, you're not allowed to call me blanket terms like "white person" and then try to blast me for "appropriating" a "white" culture that I actually belong to, just because you didn't stop talking long enough to ask what sort of "white" I am. White people come from varied cultures, too, y'know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J

More
9 years 2 months ago #179074 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic Rants far and wide
I don't like nasty facial expressions.

rugadd

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #179320 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
Today is a ranty day...

When I am getting married and when(if!) I am having children are both none of your business.
Neither are appropriate topics of conversation. Stop it.

Stop pushing a decision that's yours onto me. I'm not going to make it.

Stop putting your ego before reasonable conversation, it's getting on my nerves.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Jestor, Proteus, Amaya, Breeze el Tierno

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #179357 by
As a continuation of Edan's rant as it appies to me.

Yes, I am engaged. No, I do not have every facet of the wedding planned. Why? Because I just got engaged earlier this month!

Oh, you have a friend who can take pictures/bake cakes/DJ? That's great, maybe you can use them for your wedding.

I'm with you. Seriously, people need to just shut up and wait for their invitations.

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 2 months ago #179377 by Brenna
Replied by Brenna on topic Rants far and wide
I think I'm driving everyone nuts with the wedding talk. Knee deep in planning :)

But the baby thing. OMG. I think I deserve some kind of medal for every suppressed sarcastic response and death scare. That conversation makes me grind my teeth.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Edan, Breeze el Tierno,

More
9 years 2 months ago #179384 by Breeze el Tierno
Replied by Breeze el Tierno on topic Rants far and wide
And don't be fooled into thinking that getting married or having a child is enough to satisfy these people. Not a month after my son was born, people were asking about the next child.

It's madness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Edan,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi