Ganymede progression

More
08 Mar 2018 20:45 #318186 by Carlos.Martinez3
If may help - contact Alex as these are his group of lessons . He may be able to clarify much better.

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/community/10284-alexandre-orion

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
08 Mar 2018 21:42 #318200 by
Replied by on topic Ganymede progression

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Senan that link is forbidden for me.

Whoops! I forgot that sometimes I'm in a Fort Knox/Bat Cave/Chamber of Secrets part of the forum when I copy links. My bad. I PM'd you more info.

More
08 Mar 2018 23:08 #318204 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Ganymede progression
Just something Alexandre Orion produced (and named) AFAIK, a set of particular lessons/tasks.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

More
09 Mar 2018 15:34 - 09 Mar 2018 15:35 #318235 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Ganymede progression
That is exactly what I asked when Maitre tasked me with picking 10 to do for my current Apprentice Lesson. I didn't get an answer :laugh:

What is it?
What content is it made up of?
What are its origins?
How does it relate to Jediism?

Its a list of 33 topics, for example: Happiness, Acceptance, Respect, Conscience etc etc.

I have absolutely no clue about its origins.

I guess its relation to Jediism is in the way it forces you to self reflect and question your opinions on those topics?

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
Last edit: 09 Mar 2018 15:35 by Brick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Mar 2018 15:39 #318236 by

Brick wrote: That is exactly what I asked when Maitre tasked me with picking 10 to do for my current Apprentice Lesson. I didn't get an answer :laugh:

I have absolutely no clue about its origins.

I guess its relation to Jediism is in the way it forces you to self reflect and question your opinions on those topics?

Seems its a big mystery!! :P I wonder why?
I was asked to do this at one point as well and initially it sounded good but the more I thought about it the more questions I had. I tried to get answers before as well and I got nothing back. It was really weird to me so I declined the lesson.

More
09 Mar 2018 16:01 #318242 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Ganymede progression
What did you find so weird about it that made you decline the lesson?

The only thing I think that's weird about it is the name. The rest of it seems pretty standard, I mean half the IP is basically 'write about your thought and feelings on *insert topic here*' :laugh:

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Mar 2018 16:08 #318244 by
There may have been some confusion about what you were able to view, or about how the information was conveyed to you. In this thread, i haven't posted the actual text of the lessons only because I don't want to tread on Steve's toes. But it's by no means a secret.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Mar 2018 16:10 #318245 by

Brick wrote: What did you find so weird about it that made you decline the lesson?

The only thing I think that's weird about it is the name. The rest of it seems pretty standard, I mean half the IP is basically 'write about your thought and feelings on *insert topic here*' :laugh:

Well yeah, stuff like that is in the IP... but I've been against such things in the AP and beyond for a while now. I dunno, just feels way too low level for knights and knights-in-training.

I've done stuff like it in my apprenticeship, with the chakras, but it isn't just my "thoughts and feeling about x topic", but a in depth analysing of my emotions, stresses, ect ect. That seems more on par of the higher standard that should be set beyond the IP. To regress down into IP level stuff after the IP just feels... meh.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Mar 2018 16:19 #318250 by

Arisaig wrote:

Brick wrote: What did you find so weird about it that made you decline the lesson?

Well yeah, stuff like that is in the IP... but I've been against such things in the AP and beyond for a while now. I dunno, just feels way too low level for knights and knights-in-training.

I've done stuff like it in my apprenticeship, with the chakras, but it isn't just my "thoughts and feeling about x topic", but a in depth analysing of my emotions, stresses, ect ect. That seems more on par of the higher standard that should be set beyond the IP. To regress down into IP level stuff after the IP just feels... meh.

This is by no means IP level stuff. Unless one's responses to it are IP level. But that's not baked into the program.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Mar 2018 16:22 #318252 by

Atticus wrote:

Arisaig wrote:

This is by no means IP level stuff. Unless one's responses to it are IP level. But that's not baked into the program.

I guess. I just see people working through these lessons and their responses aren't really what I'd consider good enough. But oh well, prolly why I'm not in charge of education here.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi