2 Resons Why Star Wars is Better than Star Trek

More
16 years 6 months ago #8676 by Garm
oh, and about Jar Jar, I never understood how he survived ten minutes let alone three films...even my kids didn't take to him...
Okyday lol
Lenny

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8678 by
lol, yeah, i noticed that Kirk never got hurt, not even the main characters, you'ld think that more people would get hurt more often. like jainway, she got her butt kicked over and over again but kept coming back. Voyager was my favorite Trek (can you tell?). Oh and i don't really think i can argue the point of star wars because i don't even remember the original ones, it's been waaaaaaayyyyyyyy to long. But i do like what i can remember and the newer ones. So i guess it only makes sense to defend that which you grew up with, anway.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8800 by
well it depends if you had a red uniform (or in the next generation and on yellow) you were doomed.
\"Spock you look over there by the strip club with me for the alien, and you two extras in the red go over there in that dark corner away from any chance of help and look for the alien...\"

well and ever main charcter died several times but you always come back.
hey there's a pro for star wars- they know how to kill someone and make it stick!
lol

More
16 years 5 months ago #8806 by Garm
heh,heh,heh, the strip club...so funny, *wipes tears from eyes*
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8811 by
In all of Capt. Kirk years of travel, he always found a way to tear his shirt. You think he could find a good tailor. I'm mean geez he would rip his shirt pouring a cup of joe while playing that wierd three tier chess.

More
16 years 5 months ago #8843 by Garm
Check out this vid from you tube, not too bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNxhrPaaCA4

Enjoy

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8881 by
Lenny wrote:

Check out this vid from you tube, not too bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNxhrPaaCA4

Enjoy

lol- picards hate has made him powerful. lol darth picard?
\"You don't know the power of tea, earl grey, hot!\"
or better yet \"engage order 66. make it so!\"

:)

More
16 years 5 months ago #9020 by Garm
Not to get off topic here but I was watching the old Thunderbird series not long ago (yes I'm old enough to remember them on primetime, even had the toy rockets) and there was a scene where one if the thunderbirds (Jeff Tracy I think) was returning from a mission and was on the radio with Lady Penelope. the crazy thing was that while he was flying this Rocket, he was enjoying a victory cigar and had a martini glass in this hand, Lady Penelope was doing the same with a cigarette in a holder and a drink, all be it she wasn't driving. Echos from the past there. Times have changed, imagain, this was a kids show!!

I think that seeing Vader, Kirk or Picard sitting on the bridge enjoying a stogie and a swirling a Martini olive would cause make me to laugh
hysterically.

In my mind, Kirk probably would have been the most inclined to pull this once in awhile more that the other two.

F A B fellow Jedi...and we're good to go... :woohoo:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9022 by

I think that seeing Vader, Kirk or Picard sitting on the bridge enjoying a stogie and a swirling a Martini olive would cause make me to laugh
hysterically.

We did see Kirk drink many times and in ST6 he did smoke a cigar so you have a good case for that.

My dream on Star Trek (BTW the new movie is coming Christmas 2008) would be seeing the ship shaking with the hit of torpedoes and the bridges restroom door malfunction and open with a frightened ensign sitting on the toilet.

And how does Vader go to the bathroom? How does he eat. I happen to know this from an official SW book but do you all know?

M:whistle: (Br. John)

More
16 years 5 months ago #9024 by Garm
I remember something said about these issues in Dark Lord; The Rise of Darth Vader, but I don't think it went into much detail.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi