fire in the southlands...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8376 by
fire in the southlands... was created by
ok. here are a few pics of one area in Foothill Ranch near where i am of where the fire was burning. You can not see any flames, the hills were in the way and the area you can see is to clouded by smoke. This is what i'm breathing in and the visibility as of this afternoon. It will only get worse and worse tomorrow. I'm on standby for evacuation and medical emergency evacuation as 3 people in my home can not breathe in the smoke without suffering. I will explain each pic as i post.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8377 by
Replied by on topic Re:fire in the southlands...
just a general view....i hope it posts....if not then i will have to resize them or post them some place else...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8378 by
try this again...a general view

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8379 by
again...can you see the fire? no! it's to smoky to even breathe....this covers the entire southland of California....

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8380 by
and because of my lung condition i have to wear a mask and require pure oxygen from time to time....it's worse then having asthsma (spelling error in the highest degree on that one)...here's me in a TB protective mask...yay.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8381 by
alright. i'm going to say my final goodbye in case it's needed. The situation is extremly dire, i don't know if i will be able to get on tomorrow. I will come on as often as i am safe. I'll see you all later, keep praying please....or when i wake up there may be no so-cal left. I love you all, and MTFBWY...always.

Perris (contact u when i am safe, fear not)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8387 by
alright. please don't stop praying. I thought that the fires were calmed down cause the media stopped showing um, but i was wrong. One more spark and bye bye Lake Forest, and once Lake Forest is on fire, bye bye Mission Viejo which is my city. We're still taking in lots of smoke and crud. I'm ok for now. Lots of my friends were evacuated in the middle of the night and it was madatory. The winds have picked up andtoday is supposed to be the worst....ugh...

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 6 months ago #8388 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:fire in the southlands...
Its a relief to hear that you and those with you are ok. Of course you will continue to be with us in our prayers and thoughts. Please keep us informed. MTFBWY sister.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8415 by
ok. here is one pic of what i can see next to my home. i drove about one mile to get this close, i'm under voluntary evacuation and i've been watching my friends homes burn all morning. this sucks.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8416 by
and another pic. woo hoo for fires heading my way!!!! I've been helping evacuees and then my family is military so we are helping re-locate das Marines who's base is on fire!!! All this cause of Arsen..pft. on this one i def had to zoom in with the cam, i wasn't really THIS close, but close enough.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi