Society and Humanity: My opinion.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 6 months ago #8237 by Jon
Sometimes the key to our present situation lies in the past. It is a mirror which once held up reflects as to what has been. On seeing our mirror image the resulting \"Aha!\" experience opens our eyes to new ways in to the future. The tree is always judged by its fruits! Of course if we desire to live in the past, any seeds of potential we have are strangled at germination.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8238 by
More detail and poetry, but that is along the lines of what I mean, thank you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8289 by
while i admire you optimism and bright gene roddenberry view of the future. and i'm the first one to say we can make things better, but i thinks there are some holes.

people speak of things like this every day. we should do this to make things better we should do that to make it better.
let me say i agree. there are lots of things we should do.

we should vote pople into office based on inellegegence rather than popularity. however the biggest serial killers have been genious level intellegence. that won't do. however maybe if they are educated. no wait- william shakespear wasn't educated and he was pretty smart.
who sets the standards of intellegence? what if the person is really smart but really evil?

the \"we shoulds\" are great to say but tough to put into practice. however if we hold on to faith and do what we can to make things better thay can be.

trust in the force and it doesn't hurt to pass on the whole \"pay it forward\" concept.

MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi