Re:FINAL POST

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 9 months ago #5144 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:FINAL POST
Even so I found his posts stimulating. Despite the rights and wrongs of the situation it is a shame we could not work out the tensions and his particular views. He certainly gave us food for thought. Every person we loose is a loss.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 9 months ago #5147 by Jon
This maybe overstating the matter, but when someone goes I feel a part of me also going. Every member has his/her special importance. Thank you for all being here!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5153 by
Replied by on topic Re:FINAL POST
wow, you can cut the love in this room with a knife, lol. No j/k thank you for your kind words Jon.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 9 months ago #5155 by Jon
Hehehe! I have a lot more to spare. And unfortunately it seems to never be enough!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5159 by
Jon wrote:

Hehehe! I have a lot more to spare. And unfortunately it seems to never be enough!

YOur cup Runneth over Hans...remember that!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5208 by
Wow. When I miss something, I really miss something. I go a couple days without popping in and Rick blew a fuse and jumped ship. Truely sad. I enjoyed his thought provoking views and discussions. Added some spice around here, kinda like Masters Dhagon and Shaun. Hate to see us lose someone no matter what the cause.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5211 by
We've never kicked anybody out except for SPAM and attacks on the site. He may come back. If I could tell you how many times in the old days people resigned, quit, made a Final Post yadda and then they are right back in there.

Br. John+

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi