Re:FINAL POST

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5028 by
Re:FINAL POST was created by
thank you for your last words. you will be missed. i'm sorry you feel the way you do and i assure you that Tom doesn't have spies. I can vouche that Jim is a great guy. He is just and fair and kind. i'm sorry that you got onto a bad foot with these people. they really are good folk. may the force be with you

Perris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5031 by
Replied by on topic Re:FINAL POST
ok as usual, i missed it, who's final post are we talking about?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5032 by
Well Bylar, you apparently aren't the only one. I'm not sure who's last post Perris was replying to either, care to fill us in Perris?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5035 by
Man alive, me too...Whos final post was this? I have spies now? cool...i'm really lost here.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5037 by
The poster was tsukimaster. He was being a real jack*ss for several hours and wouldn't let it go so yeah his last post was derogatory and pointed at all of us and especially me. You really didn't miss much just a jerk ranting. You can pretty much get the feel of what was happening if you read through the Ladies Forum (It was Ladies only but, as you can see some people think that is an act of atrocity and it takes away from their manhood) even though any and all were welcome to post there he wouldn't stop bitching about it so I gave him a PM warning and he took it to the shout box and basically implied physical threat against me and told me to shut my mouth 'cause I told him I didn;t have time to rear him and make him behave as he just wouldn't let it go oh well TS, I am sorry that everyone else has to feel the repercussions of this bout but, I didn't feel it was necessary to remove the posts about his Last Post.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5038 by
jidun wrote:

The poster was tsukimaster. He was being a real jack*ss for several hours and wouldn't let it go so yeah his last post was derogatory and pointed at all of us and especially me. You really didn't miss much just a jerk ranting. You can pretty much get the feel of what was happening if you read through the Ladies Forum (It was Ladies only but, as you can see some people think that is an act of atrocity and it takes away from their manhood) even though any and all were welcome to post there he wouldn't stop bitching about it so I gave him a PM warning and he took it to the shout box and basically implied physical threat against me and told me to shut my mouth 'cause I told him I didn;t have time to rear him and make him behave as he just wouldn't let it go oh well TS, I am sorry that everyone else has to feel the repercussions of this bout but, I didn't feel it was necessary to remove the posts about his Last Post.

Thank You Jim

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5056 by
what you SHOULD have siad was this Jim... Perris is a loony and is talking to herself. that would have been MUCH more comical.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5057 by
\"If nothing lasts forever....would you be my nothing?\"
Perris

\"If you don't believe in a power higher than yourself try jumping in the air and staying there.\"
Amy Sedaris (Yes Davis's sister.)

Br. John+

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5106 by
jidun wrote:

The poster was tsukimaster.

ty that clears up that question.

one thing i noticed and i only bring this up as i fully expected this to occurr, he had quite a chip on his sholder most of the time which is unfortunate indeed. he had some interesting posts i have to give him that lol

those who carry such a load usually end up with a sore back and calloused feet.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5126 by
Bylar wrote:

jidun wrote:

The poster was tsukimaster.

ty that clears up that question.

one thing i noticed and i only bring this up as i fully expected this to occurr, he had quite a chip on his sholder most of the time which is unfortunate indeed. he had some interesting posts i have to give him that lol

those who carry such a load usually end up with a sore back and calloused feet.

Not to mention bruised egos

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi