Thrive Movement

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #45419 by
Thrive Movement was created by
Okay. So this is what my roommates asked me to see. I'm not sure what to think. I'll warn you, it's either conspiracy theory or scary. But I think some of the solutions mentioned are good. The movie is long, and I haven't looked at the website in detail, but it looks like it's all there. My only other opinion is that they spend too much time on problem and not enough time on solutions. I'm curious to see what the thoughts are.
http://thrivemovement.com
Take care.
Leena

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #45424 by
Replied by on topic Re: Thrive Movement

Leena wrote: Okay. So this is what my roommates asked me to see. I'm not sure what to think. I'll warn you, it's either conspiracy theory or scary. But I think some of the solutions mentioned are good. The movie is long, and I haven't looked at the website in detail, but it looks like it's all there. My only other opinion is that they spend too much time on problem and not enough time on solutions. I'm curious to see what the thoughts are.
http://thrivemovement.com
Take care.
Leena

Idk what to think of this video, it starts with speaking about UFOs then it goes into the idea of energy, then it says that the world is corrupted by pharmasuticals and the government.

I'll first say UFOs are to me out there, it is hard to think in a huge massive universe that is always expanding that we are the only life forms. But why would they give us the idea of free energy? That is hard to think about, a superior lifeform with advanced technology comes down and instead of trying to make a pact with humans it leaves signs of a free-energy model.

Now that guys says "IT WILL WORK" but if it will why doesn't he make it? Why doesn't he create it? I have seen a prepetual motion device that has the possibility of creating free energy and was only a step away from becoming real with one simple piece being made by an engineer to keep certain parts in perfect moving alignment while continuosly allowing the item to move in the way intended and this guy who spent his entire life recreating what his grandfather had once made and destroyed out of fear but he never made a video on it he just made it. Now it has a patent on it (in which the patent company was soooo amazed by it they sent back the money so he can work on it) and it has been in the local paper in oregon. Now I promised I wouldn't describe it so the idea wouldn't be copied but it is so simple that it actually is crazy that it wouldn't work. The guy in the video says it can work so why doesn't he make it work. Granted my father said he and a friend of an eco company worked on a generator that ran off water by buring up the hydrogen and releasing the oxygen as a byproduct and they had to stop because the boss of this eco company was being threaten on a daily basis, but the guy on the video is obviously going to get threats if he is telling the truth so why not just make it?

Then the guy goes into the classic conspiracy theory of the pharmasutical industry, yes they rather make a pill that supresses the problem than deal with it and irradicating to create more business and bring in more money. Yes they have admitted to this. Yes they banned certain cures that occur naturally and treated them as illegal medicine. But what does this have to do with free energy?

I see this video as complete propaganda as most videos as these. They have videos like this for all sorts of things one of them is to show a conspiracy involving free masons who want to take over the world. If you know about freemasonry it is a nut job idea and just shows dellusions on the part of conspiracy theorists.

Now yes we SHOULD help change the world, but thats in everything not just energy but that guy is helping one bit by just making a video all he is doing is generating revenue for himself while covering some conspiracy type issues to bring in those people who want "proof" that the world is a lie and sucks. Where the truth is the world isn't always two faced secret meanings as most people who buy these tapes believe but they NEVER listen to reason. I once had a guy on youtube that said freemasonry is evil. I said no it isn't in so many words. He then came back with: "well how do you explain the rise in gays and how every male actor is secretly gay with sex slaves?" and the guy was completely serious. At that point I refused to go on with the conversation. Just because it is on the internet doesn't mean it's true. I would say if you are in to making a change just do some research yourself and you could peice together an amazing idea as my friend in oregon is doing (even in his 60s with major health problems.) And if this guy truly cared he wouldn't make a video and sell it he would actually be trying to make this idea a reality.

Just my 2 cents :P

More
12 years 5 months ago #45427 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic Re: Thrive Movement
I am not sure what to think about this video. It seems to me a dime a dozen like many I have seen. You see my bestfriends are into this sorta stuff. In government corruption, aliens, the free masons and stuff like that. Like said in previous comments if this supposively new "free energy" device is useable then why not patent it and release it into the public? Sure your gonna get threatened by the oil and gas companies but, should that have surprised him or them? lol it shouldn't if there is a way to make a clear, reusable fuel that doesn't run of fossil fuels and further damage the planet it would change the world and put every oil compnay or gas company out of business. If there was a way to do that I think the whole world would change to this new free energy and think about it what this would do for our economy and for that matter the worlds economy. Not to mention this could be attached to a new space module and possibly help space exploration :) anyways that is how I feel about it.

MTFBWY!

Sven One

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #45438 by
Replied by on topic Re: Thrive Movement
Like the other similar sites, it is a good “thinking starter”. It should start questions in us, the questions that we should answer for ourselves, not to buy them on dvd. I’m no microsoft fan by myself, but the site does not allow IE browsing and isn’t this just the same thing the creators of the site are allegedly against?

More
12 years 5 months ago #45468 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Re: Thrive Movement
Burned into the atomic structure!? LOL. I wonder if they got a loan to produce the video. I love patterns and am trying to learn math but this site's claims tend to be seem a little engineered to over represent their validity (like phi eye fitting perfectly, LOL yea change the scale and it will fit anything) - but Im no scientist nor mathematician so maybe they are right! I'm not a fan of beating up on capitalism either, just because it works, but I would like to think the systems success needs to taken advantage of better to meet the needs of the wider human community - but thats a government issue. Interesting links though, thanks.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi