Why Are People Still Afraid of Atheism?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 months ago #45535 by
Planet of Chaos wrote:

Agreed. I actually never see Atheists gather together at all.. But if they do, what do they talk about?
"Hello, everyone! There is no god! Let's begin the day with a group discussion on your experience of godlessness. I baked cookies and brought coffee for everyone, please, help yourself! There is no god! Now, I'll start and we'll go in clockwise order and begin with how you experienced a lack of god this week!"

I had a very good laugh imagining this happening. Not to make lite of the subject, but it was funny.

Thank You!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 months ago #45625 by

Phortis Nespin wrote: Planet of Chaos wrote:

Agreed. I actually never see Atheists gather together at all.. But if they do, what do they talk about?
"Hello, everyone! There is no god! Let's begin the day with a group discussion on your experience of godlessness. I baked cookies and brought coffee for everyone, please, help yourself! There is no god! Now, I'll start and we'll go in clockwise order and begin with how you experienced a lack of god this week!"

Just for educational purposes only: when we atheists meet, we talk about life, sports and politics (and not necessarily in that order). Sometimes we even talk abouth sex (and not necessarily in that order eather), and that is not even a sin for us :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi