Anybody have a A+ certification?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #45051 by

Trose wrote: well with the information changing constantly you'd spend a lot more money on books than just 99 dollars. Also that is a one time fee of 99 and gives you access to every certification test they have including updates. It was actually the best money I ever spent. Did that 3 years ago and just downloaded an update to one of the microsoft certs. If you have the money it's a great idea if not I could get on for you and send it to you, or attach it here.

If you attached a copy of the A+ that would be awesome because money is a bit tight since I did just move and I am going to push the test off a bit so I can have a little more financial freedom and at the same time study. Maybe I will sign up down the road just not now. So could you attach the file? That would be awesome if you could

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #45060 by
There are multiple tests for A+ do you know off hand which one it is? The one attached is 220-601 A+ essentials if it's not the right one let me know and I'll get the one you need.

Attachment 220-601.pdf not found

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #45062 by

Trose wrote: There are multiple tests for A+ do you know off hand which one it is? The one attached is 220-601 A+ essentials if it's not the right one let me know and I'll get the one you need.

Attachment 220-601.pdf not found

You are amazing I can study off this for sure. I think I will delve a little bit deeper into ita as well so i can say I understand it, rather than ust know the answers which would help with the test tremendously but the second I get a job I will be like what??? haha. Thanks once again! Now I have some basis of knowing what is on the test as well!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #45249 by
Not a problem use it in good health. Its a good idea to dig deeper you definately don't want to be confused when you do get a job. Good luck and happy testing

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi