• Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • 7 minds, 5 trials and 3 pillars.
More
12 years 5 months ago #44430 by Adder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls9yJTphLxg

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #44437 by Wescli Wardest
That's awesome! I love NASA ! And, I saw that first thing this morning. What a way to start your day. Thanks:laugh:

Monastic Order of Knights

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #44446 by
The clicks in the backround are very hypnotizing together with this beautiful pictures. YOu have not often such a chance to see the world form this perspective. Thank you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #44460 by
Replied by on topic Re: NASA vid of Earth
I have always been a NASA nut. I remember going to Kennedy Space Center in 1973 and just being in awe of the whole magnitude of discovery and science. I still have the papers and booklets that I received when I sent away for the teachers literature back then. I went into the VAB in 1973 and was just on a tour where me and my brother were part of the first test tour to go back into the VAB since 1979.

There is no other endouver that means as much to the whole existance of mankind as that of the work NASA performs.

Can you imagine...

NASA's budget for 2011 is $19,000,000,000.00 = 19 billion
DOD's Budget for 2011 is $712,000,000,000.00 = 712 billion

...what if it were reversed?

Can you imaging...You would not have to!

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
12 years 5 months ago #44484 by ren
apart from the obvious finance issues I'd also like to see a stop to the nuclear hatred. The enterprise doesn't go faster than light thanks to the wind turbine on her deck.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #44550 by
LOL!!!

You are so right Ren. I feel it is the proper application and use of a material for the advancement of the human race that should supersede this kind of discord.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #44553 by
The nuclear hatred is so based off of fear it's silly. It's such a safe and clean source of energy!

That being said, I also wish Nasa had some more money. It's asinine the amount of money we spend on defense in America, don't get me started on that.

This video is beautiful though, thanks for the share. It is so fascinating to see the effects of human beings on the earth from space!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi