London 2011 Jediism Summer Gathering

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
12 years 11 months ago #38959 by ren
Uh Jestor I've been there since 2005/2006 thank you very much :P I just don't post much on the new forum ;)

JRC is a realist site (mostly because moonshadow is one of the original jedi realists), it isn't Jediist, and it was agreed a few years back that discussing "doctrine" was counter-productive to organizing gatherings. (there were some nasty wars with Abby and Asta). They normally provide insurance i believe (this should not be necessary in england as Cameron hasn't setroyed the NHS yet) and a "special" application process to attend a gathering (kind of like the jedi application).

Ah I forgot there's also jedi realist studies that has british people there... One of them made it to a gathering in america. Aslyn i think.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 11 months ago #38964 by
To get any of us together has got to be great achievement. To get many of us together is a good thing that can benefit many of us. Only together can we stand united, not on our own at home staring at the screen. Ren what is JRC the people want to know more, and me.

• ren
    Registered
More
12 years 11 months ago #38967 by ren
JRC = Jedi resource center = Jedi gatherings group = http://www.jediresourcecenter.org/

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
12 years 11 months ago #38968 by Jestor

ren wrote: Uh Jestor I've been there since 2005/2006 thank you very much :P I just don't post much on the new forum ;)y

:blink: Excuse me sir!...:woohoo: I have not been there in a while myself.... Although the fall gathering in the states this year will be in Texas.... It will screw up my Halloween extravaganza... Plus wife is resistant....

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• ren
    Registered
More
12 years 11 months ago #38974 by ren

Plus wife is resistant....

Oh dear. I heard giving women large quantities of alcohol (you could also accidentally drop drugs in it) makes them more receptive:whistle:. If it doesn't work there's always divorce. If that's too much work, or can't afford a lawyer, you could also go trekking, hurt your head, forget your life and miraculously remember everything after the gathering ;) To every problem there are many morally questionable solutions.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 11 months ago #38982 by
Greetings each

On Wed 10 August 2011 The SSBK which Keith Mewes Renshi and I belong to have our annual summer camp at Hextable which is not far from London. We will be having a beach party on the Wednesday so if anyone would like to attend please let me know. If you want feeding there will be a nominal charge or bring your own grub , no booze I'm afraid.

Yours in the Spirit of Budo

Mike

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 11 months ago #39698 by
I wanted to post on here mainly just to bump this back to the most recent post list. I don't want this idea to die.

I am still up for organising this if people want to go.

Who here is interested? Again it will be during the summer (2011) and will be somewhere in London.

I will also open this up to the rest of the community on the Jedi Resource Center website.

http://jediresourcecenter.org/

I will have a date soon and then it will probably be moved from one weekend to the next so we can get as many people as possible attending.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 11 months ago #39705 by
I'm 100% on board with trying to organise a meeting. I'll do my best to attend anything arranged. :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi